IT.COM

whois.cart

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Would anyone have whois.cart license for sale that they don't need anymore.
If so let me know :D

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I actually have three licenses I'm not using. The question is am I allowed to transfer them? If I am, I will sell you one.

•••
•••
After speaking with them it seems that whois.cart licenses can only be used on one domain and then never used again. I had originally installed two of them and sold both of the domains. They said that basically once you use it on one domain that's the only domain it is ever allowed to be on. So I bought three licenses used two (although one of the two I couldn't get to work) and now I only have one since the other two according to them can only be used on those domains.

Anyway, I'll sell you the license I have left for $20. Although I recommend you buy it from them since they only give support to those that buy directly from them. I can't let you borrow it like I thought earlier because if I let you borrow it, it will always be associated with your domain and there's no way to change it from one domain to the other.

•••
ok thanks anyway. I'll keep my np$ to buy one directly on the site:)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back