Domain Empire

information Whoadomain.com Sold InvestReit.com $50K Handreg.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Just sold InvestReit.com for $55,025.

It was a Handreg back in 9/26/17. So three years.

3 years of renewals about $24.

Reit means Real Estate Investment Trust.

This is officially the highest "Reit" domain sale. The highest one previously was only $24,000.

And the fourth highest "invest" domain sale.

The sale technically happened around Thanksgiving so I have a lot to thankful for.

Special thanks to @epik and @robmonster for facilitating the sale!

And yes I got permission from the buyer first before I posted this.

Best of luck to everyone!
Happy Holidays!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Relax guys! I was just overly liberal with the highlighting and copy paste! that's all that is. Obviously I trust you were all smart enough to figure it out.

not here to trick anyone! lol

note

It seems every time I announce a sale like this like with CoinMena.com we end up with a sudden "rush" to the registrar to register "Coin" domains and "Mena" domains.

In this case, please don't get FOMO (Fear of Missing Out)

Fact: the Category killer in this niche is obviously REIT.com and REITs.com if you want to give Reit.com a try a you will eventually find their whois info with their public info. Actually REIT.com seems to own a bunch of keyword + Reit.com domains you can have a look for yourself using the usual techniques.

In hindsight, I would not register keyword + Reits.com with the S at the end because keyword + Reit.com will always beat your REITs.com

and yes I did register DatacenterReits.com as there seems to be plenty of sites using that combo.
DatacenterReit.com is obviously better so mine would be cheaper but really I don't know.

Fact: There are still some unregistered REIT domain names out there and some the are expiring.
In fact? I actually found a like 5 good ones. soon to end up in the "Your Reg of the Day" section.

And just for fun here's a list of Live developed "REIT" domains

thereitway.com
sellmyreit.com
belpointereit.com
Breit.com
opireit.com
caretrustreit.com
whitestonereit.com
hartmanreits.com
earnreit.com
globalmedicalreit.com
primeusreit.com
armourreit.com
cityofficereit.com
concreit.com
hr-reit.com
applehospitalityreit.com
gtjreit.com
edgewoodreit.com
Preit.com
medialistreit.com

also not all domains with pattern below is taken.

single letter + REIT.com

•••
It has 10K – 100K monthly searches on Google keyword tool. A good domain.

I found a similar generic domain related to it, but the monthly searches are so low.

huh? what domain? sorry. I'm lost lol

•••
Your sold domain is good. I also found another reit related domain with low searches..

which pattern below?

Keyword + Reit.com?
or
Reit+Keyword.com?

•••
What kind of lander do you use? (parking at Epik?)

What do you do if you are approached by a flipper , such as a GD agent , or domainagents?

What did Epik do except acting as marketplace?

I get messages at Epik landers, but they are blank, they give their phone and email, but don't type any real content, and probably they are not buyers either.

Last edited:
•••
I spent much of my day helping guys close deals. It is vastly easier to do that when the domains are registered at Epik so please keep that in mind when asking for help to close a deal.

Shoot the moon technique recapped here:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/yall-wanna-shoot-the-moon.1162085/

In a world where the rich got richer, it essential to try it, and then back into leasing or payment plan before dropping down to the very weak "Make offer" stage of the discussion.

And with cryptos through the roof, don't forget to present crypto as an option if you think your prospect is potentially a crypto holder. The crypto holders had a really good month.
Hey Rob, Does a domain have to registered at Epik to be listed for sale or pointed there?

•••
Congrats @WhoaDomain.com and @Rob Monster

I sold a similar name back in 2014

(city name) + REIT .com

It was also a handreg (I registered it at $2.17)

I originally had it priced at $50K but I played with the price and the buyer caught it at my bin of $7597

hmmm doesn't seem to be any domain of that price on Namebio for that price with that pattern.

NDA?

Afternic?

•••
I am afraid there will be a frenzy of REIT+keyword and keyword+REIT in all sorts of TLDs being hand registered without people realizing that REIT is not a Novel investment field, in fact it is a very boring investment that has been around for a while and there is no mad rush of money into actual Reit. In fact, with so many people working from home, and commercial rents plummeting, they will be badly hit.

Agreed but.................. you focus on commercial Reit's.

I'm banking on

MobileHomeReit.com
CellTowerReit.com
DataReit.com Data
SeniorReit.com
ShoppingReit.com (not mall Reit. I'm talking strip malls that contain big box stores and supermarkets)

Mobile Home Reit looks to be real winners in a down economy.

http://www.takepart.com/article/2016/07/10/pervert-park/
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...ailer-parks-mobile-home-university-investment

https://realtybiznews.com/mobile-home-investing-isnt-sexy-2/98750652/

Pervert Park the movie
https://www.amazon.com/Pervert-Park-Jonathan-Draves/dp/B01LXUQQFG
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4074304/

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf...hUKEwi4gp7ss7ztAhUKTN8KHSzNBwwQ4dUDCAk&uact=5

https://www.mobilehomemillions.com/

•••
•••
Introducing Kotak International REIT FOF. India's first-ever global REIT Fund of Fund.

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
I managed to book REIT(dot)BROKER and REIT(dot)AUCTION. What kind of figures can I expect from a sale?

•••
Just sold InvestReit.com for $55,025.

It was a Handreg back in 9/26/17. So three years.

3 years of renewals about $24.

Reit means Real Estate Investment Trust.

This is officially the highest "Reit" domain sale. The highest one previously was only $24,000.

And the fourth highest "invest" domain sale.

The sale technically happened around Thanksgiving so I have a lot to thankful for.

Special thanks to @epik and @robmonster for facilitating the sale!

And yes I got permission from the buyer first before I posted this.

Best of luck to everyone!
Happy Holidays!
I hope someday I'll get the BIG fish too! Amin...

•••
•••
You will! Have faith! Just so your homework and I’m sure it will happen! Good luck and happy holidays to you and your family.

Also……… there’s more than one way to get to $50,000 like

$1,000 x 50 sales = $50,000
$2,000 x 25 sales = $50,000
$5,000 x 10 sales = $50,000

You get the idea.
BIG Thanks Sir for your encouraging advice! :)
Best wishes to your family too! 🙏

Last edited:
•••
Actually come to think of it. I chose investreit.com because Reit's are a great vehicle to invest in for stable wealth and retirement IF YOU CHOOSE the right kind like REIT's with a focus on below. As times get tougher people with big retirement funds will want to look for better investment opportunities and they will "invest in REIT's". Make it short. InvestREIT.com.
Wasn't pure luck. Just an eventuality.

I've always used this analogy before about being at the right place at the right time. I think it applies here.

Senior healthcare
DataCenter
Shopping Centers especially ones with supermarkets and have secured contracts with Walmart, Target Lowes Home Depot
College dormitories
Advertising billboards/5G Towers
mobile/rv parks
and section 8 housing

As far as "lucky" I believe we as domainers are very lucky right now we are in this "racket" called domaining while everyone else is having a hard time right now having lost their jobs and some are tapping into their savings. While we basically can turn an $8 reg into $55K.

People chalk it up to "skill". I think it's a mix of both not purely one or the other.

Very insightful. Did you just have it sit with the $55k listing price? Is this a testament that we should always have high listing prices for THIS reason, exactly? I figure that it's easier to have a high listing price because it compels the buyer to make an offer, as if their offer will "be a better deal" the higher the listing is (or MSRP in an analogical sense)

$500 listing, less room to negotiate, psychologically "cheaper", maybe less "quality" (it's up for interpretation at some point in this type of market)

VS

$55,000 listing, more room to negotiate, more compelling to offer, even, say, $100, because $100 getting a "$55,000 value" is amazing! Right? Something like that?

Last edited:
•••
now its for sale for 30k good luck getting 50 dollars

•••
•••
Congratulations on fantastic sale!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back