IT.COM

discuss Who wants to help a crypto newbie.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
alright who wants to help a crypto newbie........!?!
I promise good karma in return!
need a good solid/best way to get me back asap to (at least) 0$ on my initial $600 investment... with what I got below.. so like $300 more based on current values I guess... whats my next best moves?? anyone??????

45767676.JPG

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
alright who wants to help a crypto newbie........!?!
I promise good karma in return!
need a good solid/best way to get me back asap to (at least) 0$ on my initial $600 investment... with what I got below.. so like $300 more based on current values I guess... whats my next best moves?? anyone??????

Show attachment 78445

My best advise... HODL!
Serious, do nothing and wait. TRX will pickup soon... when? I don't know but it will pop.

•••
Tron (Trx) Dogs is released tomorrow.. you might see a little bump.

•••
HODL! I see way too many people on twitter losing their a**es trying to trade on the ups and downs. Outside of some unforeseen circumstances the overall market is guaranteed to go up.

Do your own research on the crypto in your portfolio and make sure you believe in it's future. Many coins will fail in the next couple of years IMO.

Pick your winners, diversify, and HODL.

•••
FYI: Twitter is an incredible resource when it comes to crypto. I would definitely recommend finding some solid voices in the industry and following them. You will generally see news on twitter right before a big market climb or drop.

Keep in mind there is a lot of noise on twitter, and probably more arguments about crypto than in politics.

And, of course, I would steer clear of any pump and dump groups.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back