IT.COM

Selling Who wants free exposure to 14K+ people on Linkedin?

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
hey guys. I'm desparate to liquidate to sell. Time to get out of this domaining game and look for new ventures. or at least cut down my inventory to manageable levels and just keep the best of the best. that is not to say that I have domains that have potential to become $xxx or $x,xxx or even $xx,xxx.

let's be honest. it's all a waiting game.

I think I have some pretty good domains just you all believe. I've followed all the threads on here for trends and stuff. like VR and AR.

So here's the deal. I'm starting Godaddy and Sedo auctions as per the threads I've created

So I'll post my domains on there. and for anyone who bids on my domains and lets me know. I will Share your domain to my 14,000 K connections on Linkedin.

Mostly they are people in the fields of Biometrics,VR, AR, Gaming, Gambling, and others.

so buy my domain and I'll showcase 1 domain you want exposure for.

how's that for a deal? and not to worry we can connect on Linkedin and you can see me sharing your Domain in real time.

mind you you will most likely be just paying only $100 (sedo) or $20 (godaddy) for the domains you bid on.

From my experience these marketplaces are DEAD anyways so with any luck your first bid will be the only bid.

PM me if you want to connect on Linkedin. I Welcome EVERYONE even if you don't like me. lol

Business is business. And all vendetta's are water under the bridge.

Let's make some money!

Who is interested?

At the very least whatever domain I promote for you will increase the views on your domain.

I will also included in this deal all my $1 namepros auctions.

But for the Namepros Auctions. I will only give the 1 free domain showcase to my Linkedin connections to the WINNER of the auctions.

and for all the Sedo and Godaddy domains. The FIRST person who makes the bid gets the free exposure.

14,000 connections! and counting! it's funny people just want to connect to me now just because I have 14,000 connections!

There are people on there who are called "Linkedin Influencers" that charge huge fees to share content and I am offering this to you for the price of a domain that you already think there is value in.

A domain that in thee end you will sell for a profit which means you recoup your investment.

best part? you get exposure on domains you are already currently trying to sell!

Doesn't get any better than this!

Just thought of this right now. So stupid I never thought of it before.

Let's talk! PM ME! let's make this money!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back