Domain Empire

question Who is the Guy buying all Driverless, Selfdriving & Selfdrive Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Together4Forever

Top Member
Impact
Who so ever is in driverless or self driving niche knows or have heard of talks of Sean buying all domains possible in this Niche.

Once the purchase is finalised the domain is actually bought by:

[email protected]

Who owns RaiseAwareness.com, I feel this is an alias for a Top Industry Domainer.

Can anyone crack the puzzle who this is?????

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Fed and State gov seems aggressively favor for this technology?
One thing they should include is educate driverless drivers. And perhaps a sign of communication that said this is a self driving car= road safety communication.

Last edited:
•••
Wonder what's going to happen to gas guzzlers.
By the time I can buy a plymouth barracuda or a boss mustang with all my brilliant domains that made me a fortune, the friggin happy clappy brigade will be out, guilt tripping me to self drive :laugh:
You go BOY! :-D

•••
Truth is I was just about to sell some domains to this guy, really due to an accident.

A lower offer than I was willing to take was sent direct by Escrow, I was just viewing the details on my mobile whilst at work (trying to do two things at once) and must have somehow accidently pressed on accept transaction.

I was gutted, he said he would go to the bank monday (tomorrow) to sort out the wire.

I was just going to bite my lip and go ahead with the transaction to keep a good business relationship but then thought this could be a once in a lifetime opportunity and I could look back always regretting my mistake.

The offer worked out just over $400 per domain, and I have an agreement with a partner for these domains and they would not have been happy with the accident I had made.

I built up the balls, looked into it and established that an escrow transaction could be cancelled by either party before funds have been sent. I sent email to Escrow to cancel the transaction and sent an apology email to Sean.

This is definitely not the way I would normally do business and I apologise to sean all heartedly. I would usually go through with the transaction but because this could potentially be the biggest mistake I could have made in my domaining life I had to make the tough decision. I hope Sean understands, made a huge mistake.

I did say I would not accept under $5000 so I am sure he can see this was a genuine mistake.

Last edited:
•••
Well yes and no. reports show mainly shipping, raided and carpool fleets will dominate this market well before people everyday
I think I agree with you in some degree of importance used of this specific technology. Transit; like trucks, busess and other big transportations. Some big trucks drivers works long hours and they do fall asleep while driving...

•••
I'd put my money on a really short, sweet term: car.

Or maybe auto.

Ultimately almost all vehicles will be driverless - only during the transiton period do you need to refer to this.

Truth is though probably for a 5-10 year period it does give companies a great branding opportunity to set themselves up in that market.

Like you say it will be a transition period. Due to the cost saving aspect members of the public might start off searching for a specific term i,e self-driving taxi.

Certain companies would see exact match domains and branding of their company a great way to set themselves apart from the competition.

Last edited:
•••
Truth is I was just about to sell some domains to this guy, really due to an accident.

A lower offer than I was willing to take was sent direct by Escrow, I was just viewing the details on my mobile whilst at work (trying to do two things at once) and must have somehow accidently pressed on accept transaction.

I was gutted, he said he would go to the bank monday (tomorrow) to sort out the wire.

I was just going to bite my lip and go ahead with the transaction to keep a good business relationship but then thought this could be a once in a lifetime opportunity and I could look back always regretting my mistake.

The offer worked out just over $400 per domain, and I have an agreement with a partner for these domains and they would not have been happy with the accident I had made.

I built up the balls, looked into it and established that an escrow transaction could be cancelled by either party before funds have been sent. I sent email to Escrow to cancel the transaction and sent an apology email to Sean.

This is definitely not the way I would normally do business and I apologise to sean all heartedly. I would usually go through with the transaction but because this could potentially be the biggest mistake I could have made in my domaining life I had to make the tough decision. I hope Sean understands, made a huge mistake.

I did say I would not accept under $5000 so I am sure he can see this was a genuine mistake.
Is he Chinese?

•••
I'd put my money on a really short, sweet term: car.

Or maybe auto.

Ultimately almost all vehicles will be driverless - only during the transiton period do you need to refer to this.
Via driverless ...

•••
•••
Only way to get privacy in this business is to buy it.
It's a domainers nature to know everything including the personal life of a prospective buyer to maximize Roi . Time to go look, see what he's got

Hi Brian, sure you have heard about this thread by now.
if Brian is truly a professional domainer,He must have Started following the thread

•••
For the latest news in this industry check out driverlesscars.com

•••
Interesting site Sean, is it yours?

Cheers
Corey

•••
He's an investor willing to take a gamble for a big long term reward. Names not as important as his strategy.

•••
I dropped mine renewals would have exceeded the value before came to fruit.

•••
Now I'm gonna assume since spending half million on domains were gonna see paid advertising for that site not just posting its link on non relevant threads.

•••
Still hodling driverlesscar.co . Let's start some outbound.

edit typo

Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
Outbound*.

No, I dont Outbound anymore at all.

I would love to deal with the real domainers here however.

•••
i have some vehicle domain
Pilotless.com
DigiVehicle.com
autoKeep.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back