Domain Empire

question Who is the Guy buying all Driverless, Selfdriving & Selfdrive Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Together4Forever

Top Member
Impact
Who so ever is in driverless or self driving niche knows or have heard of talks of Sean buying all domains possible in this Niche.

Once the purchase is finalised the domain is actually bought by:

[email protected]

Who owns RaiseAwareness.com, I feel this is an alias for a Top Industry Domainer.

Can anyone crack the puzzle who this is?????

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Well yes and no. reports show mainly shipping, raided and carpool fleets will dominate this market well before people everyday

•••
Wonder what's going to happen to gas guzzlers.
By the time I can buy a plymouth barracuda or a boss mustang with all my brilliant domains that made me a fortune, the friggin happy clappy brigade will be out, guilt tripping me to self drive :laugh:

•••
. Even if it happens, you need to identify which term will be commonly used , will it be "driverless", will it be "self driving" or will it be automomous"..it certainly wont be all 3.

I'd put my money on a really short, sweet term: car.

Or maybe auto.

Ultimately almost all vehicles will be driverless - only during the transiton period do you need to refer to this.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Who so ever is in driverless or self driving niche knows or have heard of talks of Sean buying all domains possible in this Niche.

Once the purchase is finalised the domain is actually bought by:

[email protected]

Who owns RaiseAwareness.com, I feel this is an alias for a Top Industry Domainer.

So I ended up calling this Milenium Realty Group where I would have expected that this guy would own the company as he had the guts of being a newbie and investing close to 50K$ in driverless/selfdriving niche and also making offers of 100K$ on big names however to my surprise he is just an agent there who works for them.

So I got a strong feeling they are two different guys and the guy who has taken this name and buying these domains is one of the Top 5 Domainers of our Industry.

•••
So I ended up calling this Milenium Realty Group where I would have expected that this guy would own
the company as he had the guts of being a newbie and investing close to 50K$ in driverless/selfdriving niche and also making offers of 100K$ on
big names however to my surprise he is just an agent there who works for them.

So I got a strong feeling they are two different guys and the guy who has taken this name and buying these domains is one of the Top 5 Domainers of our Industry.

Yr driverlesscar one in .com is worth an absolute fortune if they renew it for 10 yrs and sit on it and learn to say no

•••
I have talked with Sean many times on a few of my Autonomous domains.
Also a few other members here have dealt with him, some have sold to him and some have not.
I have not.

I almost sold way too cheap to them ($12k) but I said no.
Sean's not a bad guy, he is just trying to get good deals on great names.
I cant blame them, I would be doing the same if I had the money they have to invest.
$12k is nice, but I will wait for $50k ;)

Whatz the domain of yours he was after

•••

Why not just email or call him? He may be happy to talk about his ideas.

•••
Thats the main niche though that will affect the general public (its a long way away) ..he doesnt own many in other "driverless" names in niches, his others are .info and .us....not really going to flip those
he owns many others .

he got a lot of driverless,selfdriving & autonomous coms , not all are seen yet.

•••
i know @gilescoley .

im not sure he is a domainer. spoke to him a week ago and got a different impression but who knows.

choosing a specific term now is a stupid way to go so early in the game .

i do agree he needs to drop all sh*tty extensions and pay attention carefully to what happens in the market.

I spoke to him in quite good length & also sold him a domain. He seems to be a Front to one of the top domains of our industry. As he has been buying of a Specific List only

•••
I spoke to him in quite good length & also sold him a domain. He seems to be a Front to one of the top domains of our industry. As he has been buying of a Specific List only

Not a specific list at all .

•••
•••
•••
Here is the deal he has partners for sure as he has mentioned this to me. Real estate has checkout out these guys were doing it over a decade and still are. They see an opportunity and yes his listing is specific. They are just investing in an opportunity and know what they want. Hence why google search results means very little to them because there going by gut and what people would want in general down the road.

By no means are the new to buying and selling for profit that's for sure.

•••
I agree when we are talking about big buys , but when you buy early/cheap , you better spread it around some terms . if you throw enough mud , some will stick ;)
Just hope that those mud that does stick is money B-)

•••
I have talked with Sean many times on a few of my Autonomous domains.
Also a few other members here have dealt with him, some have sold to him and some have not.
I have not.

I almost sold way too cheap to them ($12k) but I said no.
Sean's not a bad guy, he is just trying to get good deals on great names.
I cant blame them, I would be doing the same if I had the money they have to invest.
$12k is nice, but I will wait for $50k ;)
What's name are we talking about $50k?

•••
When gov start allowing such changes of this and that, this when revenues start pouring.

Last edited:
•••
Only way to get privacy in this business is to buy it.
It's a domainers nature to know everything including the personal life of a prospective buyer to maximize Roi . Time to go look, see what he's got

Hi Brian, sure you have heard about this thread by now.

•••
Absolutely, who wouldn't want to watch a thread where people talk about and profile you?
You can learn a lot about yourself, by what complete strangers think about you and your behaviour.

•••
•••
like the selfdriving tech,so i just purchased a domain Pilotless.com

•••
Even if it happens, you need to identify which term will be commonly used , will it be "driverless", will it be "self driving" or will it be automomous"..it certainly wont be all 3.;)

There may even be a brandable term created for it down the road that will be shorter and easier than those three...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back