Dynadot

discuss Who is the BEST domainer at NamePros?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dnsgeni

Established Member
Impact
To much of the advice on this forum is coming from people like me, who don't know shit.
So creating a directory of users who have found success would be helpful for does who desire to do the same.

So In terms of achieved sales and current domain estate ownership, who do you consider to be one of the most successful domainer at NamePros?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This thread quickly went off hill and my clickbate title is mostly who to blame (my bad). I asked for people to list users with the most successful porfolios / porfolio sales, yet everyone decided to answer the quastion of "what makes a good domainer"
and
"who is the best namepros contributer".

This info is already available for everyone who wants to view it here:
https://www.namepros.com/members/?key=highest_reaction_score
https://www.namepros.com/members/?key=most_points

Since many also decided to answer my question by asking the question "WHY do you want to know this"
Well, To view their portfolios, see their comments/posts. Basically everything they have been comforable with sharing. Alot of the value they share will be limited, because it is valuable. That's why its hard to find, but this is not a reason not to seek it. Just thought we could do it together... guess not.

•••
I pointed you to two professional domain investors who are willing to share their results each year. Any 'showing off' is one's own interpretation, which may not reflect reality.
Your misunderstanding me. Yes, I listen to it. It was good. Thank you.

•••
•••
The one who can make a at least $500 profit from a handreg.

•••
RJ IMO.... I don't know if Ron is even still active in domaining, Ron was a very quite domainer, but always a top of the industry. Ron James, Love ya brother, and
Thank You

Last edited:
•••
•••
Don't know sh*t, in comparison to* Even if many people have seen small success with a online business, they would properly benefit from the advice of Jeff Bezos or Elon Musk, dont you think?
Two of my favourite people :xf.smile:

•••
in my opinion the best domainer is the one who doesn't want to flaunt, the one who doesn't talk much and gives advice to anyone professing himself an expert, but one who knows his stuff well and does business silently.
he makes the facts speak, not the words.
many of them, as they are unwilling\not interested to show off, we have little to no idea of their great business skills
Exactly, these are the people I am looking for ^^ Yet its not always about the "showing off", more about the willingness to share. This is a competitive industry after all.

•••
•••
Everyone does their best with the capital they have at their disposal
I like this^ So who are some users who you consider have done this?

•••
Well, the problem is you asked a highly subjective question.

Define what "best" means.

Brad
So do people just read the title and start commenting at this forum? I defined it. I feel gaslighted xD

•••
•••
To much of the advice on this forum is coming from people like me, who don't know shit.
So creating a directory of users who have found success would be helpful for does who desire to do the same.

So In terms of achieved sales and current domain estate ownership, who do you consider to be one of the most successful domainer at NamePros?
Id have to say anyone who contributes here and is putting in the time,may not know everything ,but their advice even if not too correct will bring others to add to the subject and help all. So there. In my opinion Bob Hawkes is one of the top of the list ,he constantly educates and suggests powerful tools and lists to help everyone. Unlike other shows that were more popular and have changed ownership and moved away from domains ,and wont share secrets ,bob lets out all the stops and is humble even though he does not flaunt his skills like others in the industry. AKA

•••
If you don't know sh*t, how do you know they don't?
Don't know sh*t, in comparison to* Even if many people have seen small success with a online business, they would properly benefit from the advice of Jeff Bezos or Elon Musk, dont you think?

•••
I vote for Katerine forgot her username.

•••
wont share secrets
What domains did you recently buy it may give insight into your way of thinking and get on board. If you keep your secrets that is okay also.

•••
Id have to say anyone who contributes here and is putting in the time,may not know everything ,but their advice even if not too correct will bring others to add to the subject and help all. So there. In my opinion Bob Hawkes is one of the top of the list ,he constantly educates and suggests powerful tools and lists to help everyone. Unlike other shows that were more popular and have changed ownership and moved away from domains ,and wont share secrets ,bob lets out all the stops and is humble even though he does not flaunt his skills like others in the industry. AKA

Yes, Bob Hawkes distinguishes himself as top notch. The "Best Domainer," IMHO, is the individual who helps others be at their best.

•••
I don't think we can compare Bob Hawkes to the owners of Huge Domains. Huge Domains is obviously better. But thanks to Bob for his useful contributions to the forum.

•••

What a useless thread? How this sh*t will benefit you?

•••
What a useless thread? How this sh*t will benefit you?
Inspo from: Pricing patterns, wording paterns, domain hack, prefix, suffix ideas, etc. Even if we don't share niche, we can learn from each other, and by the way. What a useless comment.

•••
I see two trust fund kids, unless there advice is have rich parents not sure what they could teach.

•••
I'm new to these forums but have made a few thousand from domain sales but it was always a side hustle for me. If your asking millions or more good luck. I doubt those people are volunteering to help ordinary folk.

•••
It clearly depends.

- There are people here who continuously have sold domains for almost three decades.

- There are also people here who have been very successful the last years.

- And we also have the ones who never talks/brags about their sales, even if they've sold for millions of dollars in total.

Last edited:
•••
I see two trust fund kids, unless there advice is have rich parents not sure what they could teach.
Well to not settle when you already have everything is a feat in itself. Don't compare them to these kids
They xxxxxxAny money their parents gave them. Even if there is alot to dislike about them, to be ignorent about their admirable qualities is silly.

•••
comeback of the .com domain king Rick Schwartz!

magic johnson in 80s was the best player because he made others better..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back