Dynadot

advice Who is catching Domains Priced Right domains?

NameSilo
Watch

McSpike

Impact
I need to catch a domain held by Domains Priced Right reseller registrar. I signed up at that registrar just so I could do a backorder and then during the verification process Godaddy's favicon was displayed in a browser tab as well as the whole interface inside looked like Godaddy type.

Is Domains Priced Righ actually Godaddy owned and should I therefore place a Godaddy backorder on this as well - because who knows will the reseller registrar go through with the backorder??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
what is the expiration date?

watch godaddy auctions to see if it shows up.

•••
Yes, they are GoDaddy owned, but I doubt a GD backorder would help any as it's the same operation.

Cdboard's right, you should check GD auctions along the way.

By the way, a DPR backorder worked for me for a 3L .me, so they will do their job.

The x factor is how "good" (desirable) the domain is.

•••
Ha! Ok then...

Expiration is in a couple of days. It's good because of the metrics. I am catching it because I own a website in the same exact niche and want their link juice that I am going to 301 to my site.

So there's 45 days of waiting ahead of me....

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back