Domain Empire

Who do you use for banner exchange ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
There are a ton of them out there and a lot are NOT free. Who do you use that is FREE and you find good results?
RickyG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
a tip on exchanging links

This story is old (from 2000), but the lesson I hope is still useful.

Years ago a certain link exchange service who shall remain nameless was bought by a certain company.

Once that buy-out happened, the number of my banner ads sent to other sites through the service dropped to less than a quarter of the number of ads I was serving for them. Upon writing them, I was told "don't worry, we promise a 1:1 return on the ads you serve, so you will get them all in time". Well, that didn't happen before I switched to BurstMedia who I was very happy with.

I suggest keeping very close tabs on which ever ad exchange service you choose and make sure they keep to their promised ratio. I think it would be impossible for them to catch-up if they fall behind in the number of your banners they promise to serve.

(sorry for the run-on sentences)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back