IT.COM

Tools to help

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Carlos535

Established Member
Impact
Hi I’m new and still trying to find my way in domains is there any websites that are free that I could use to see if anyone is looking at my domains other then just seeing them on auction sites or what not.
And how do you create a landing page on Dan.com as they emailed me saying I’ve got domains for sale but I’ve not done a selling page. But on my phone I can’t see an option to do that will be something that I need to be on computer for?

Thanks for the info.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi

it's best to use a computer to setup your names properly on dan or any other marketplace.

at your registrar, change nameservers for your domains to dan,
then @ dan you can do bulk management for landers.

once that's done properly, then you can see how many, if any, of your domains were viewed.

imo...

•••
Thanks much appreciated have or do you use Dan. Would you say that it’s good to sell ?
Or do you recommend another place I’m on sedo and GoDaddy auctions and there normal selling site.
But obviously I don’t wish to start spending loads of money right at the start when nothing is coming back in. If you get what I mean.

•••
Thanks much appreciated have or do you use Dan. Would you say that it’s good to sell ?
Or do you recommend another place I’m on sedo and GoDaddy auctions and there normal selling site.
But obviously I don’t wish to start spending loads of money right at the start when nothing is coming back in. If you get what I mean.

Hi

i have my domains listed for sale on dan, afternic and sedo.
also have them listed on bodis and parking crew.

all of them are pointed to PPC pages, being split among bodis, afternic, sedo and parking crew.

if you want to have some cash flow, then i suggest you use ppc pages, rather than landers without ads.,
this way you'll be able to see more statistics for each domain, should they get visitors.

READ thru parking section to get more info.

imo....

•••
I take it bodis and parking crew are similar to Dan.com? What’s there fees.
PPC sorry just trying to decrypt the analogies.
Will YouTube or a website be a good place to start as well.
I’m not trying to be tight but until I start getting some income I’d sooner not have a lot out going untill I get something to off set it.

Thanks though you don’t have to take time out to reply but I’m greatful you are I just don’t won’t to make mistakes.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back