Watch
Impact
Hello,

who can promote my site?

liberty reserve game.

I wait your offers.

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Try using services from fiverr of oDesk. You can set your own guidelines and move on from there. You can easily switch contractor in case one doesn't do their job well. You can also do interviews and other stuff.

Good luck!
Zidane

•••
Try using services from fiverr of oDesk. You can set your own guidelines and move on from there. You can easily switch contractor in case one doesn't do their job well. You can also do interviews and other stuff.

Good luck!
Zidane
Yes you are absolutely right.

•••
Yes,friend you can take services from professional digital marketing professionals but be very careful before chosing any so called professionals.You should do query before giving them the service.

Thanks

•••

Good luck!
Zidane

What is fiverr of oDesk?

•••
It is a marketplace for gigs that are priced at $5.

•••
can you get link? please

•••
Hey GambleMan, fiverr.com - Fiverr is a pretty cool website in which a bunch of people offer things they can do at a set price of $5 per thing. Amongst some really cool things like draw a cartoon of yourself or sing a personalized song there are more marketable things.

Someone can sing a jingle of your company or website and post it to Youtube. There are several people that will take photos of themselves with your product, service or website and plaster them on their social media. Some that offer backlinks on their websites. Some will do a PR for you in another language. Some will even do a mock interview with you that looks like a legit one from a major news station.

I am putting together a budget right now to test the effectiveness on traffic and ROI for some of the more popular services available. Let me know if you use it and if you have any success.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The best way to promote your website is to promote it yourself.

In addition to SEO, use SMO websites like Stumble, Reddit, Traffup, Digg, Facebook, Twitter, Ycombinator, Hubpages, Squidoo etc.

•••
I'd definitely look into SEO if I was you. I use SEO for most of my websites and it's a great way to attract free & super targetted traffic to your website.

Last edited:
•••
Hi,

Although using paid services might be useful up to certain extent, but Fiverr does not give the expected results..because your work will not be done by professionals, but normal users. So don't trust that and waste your money.

There are many sites like Reddit,Digg,Stumbleupon, and especially SharpIndian.in which provide you endless traffic to your website if you post in the right category. And that too for FREE

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

here's the link for all
http://reddit.com
http://stumbleupon.com
http://sharpindian.in

•••
I highly recommend PPC for quick traffic to a new site. In time, you'll want to get free traffic through SEO.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back