Domain Empire

.us Who are .us lovers here? Is its value increasing?

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
hi,
who are .us lovers here? is its value increasing?
have your .us made any money for you?
plz give your valueable feed back
thanks,
jaik

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I prefer .us to .net or similar extensions... I own and have owned many .us and will continue to buy them in the future. While .us may never approach the popularity of .de for example, I believe prices will continue to rise for quality .us names.

•••
As 336 LLL.us left they sure will be and have value in future

•••
I own a few .us... highest sale was just $60 but that covered the cost of all my .us's.

•••
BUY %%- BUY :hearts: BUY :$: BUY :xf.love: BUY :talk: BUY

Good one word names and top LLL.us names will attract big money.
The proof is in looking at DNJournal and that is the TIP of the iceberg.
Seems pretty natural to me that if you cannot afford or secure the .com or other preferable TLD then they will come after your .us (if applicable to their target audience).

I have 178 of them (some very good) and they were all paid for by the sale of ONE LLL.us which would still make it into the top part of the DNJ year-to-date New TLD sales chart.

Get 'em in.

•••
I have only 10 .us domains (LLL.us).
I hope value of LLL.us will increase in the future :]

- Paul

•••
I own a bunch and believe in them but I haven't really had in major sales to be honest. Best I do with .us is about mid $xx.

•••
I have about 140 .us names.

About 35 lll names and quite a few decent 1 worders and 2 worders.
Made a few nice sales to cover costs and a bit.

•••
Technically speaking all extensions are slowly going up in value for every one that is registered, just like land. In the end there are only so many combinations of letters and numbers and they'll run eventually, which means they're rarer, which means they'll go up in price. ;)

But I think .us will go up in value a lot in the next few years.

•••
Yes indeed, considering it's the largest and fastest growing network in the world.

•••
I have 5 .us domains 3 of them are 3 letter, hope they will worth in the future :(

•••
I don't have many .us - just 2. One of them is chrome.us which gets some traffic (150 visits / month) and the other is a 3 letter. I'd like to think that chrome.us has some value to somebody, I haven't a use for it.

•••
chrome.us

Keep hold of that one.
All popular metals are easy to brand and as such have a lot of future potential.

•••
i have a domain,Sundae.us,a ice-cream or food domain name !
who want it?
only sell XX$
can pay by PAYPAL
my email :[email protected] :talk:

•••
i havent seen one person with a .us that has not impressed me with the site.

•••
:kickass: runman !
Post where appropriate pls !

•••
•••
sorry mate but it did ask for what you think of .us domain

•••
I just bought etext.us and e-text.us to use with an article directory script... easily remembered anyway! I think .us has nowhere to go but up!

•••
Last edited:
•••
I like the extension but can not buy them due to coming from the UK i know there are ways around it, but i do not want to cheat the system and potentially take away a domain from a US person.

Great extension though, i see many high value sales so looks good for the future for you guys!

•••
kraam said:
i havent seen one person with a .us that has not impressed me with the site.
i have businessaid.us
does it necessary to develop the name like above to get any value.is it zero without development intoa site for any .us names

thanks,
jaik

•••
"Any" domain would benefit from development and branding. "Some" domains would be worthless without it.

jaikini said:
i have businessaid.us
does it necessary to develop the name like above to get any value.is it zero without development intoa site for any .us names

thanks,
jaik

•••
.us for me is second in number in my portfolio only to .com, and that gap is shrinking quickly... Some are surely long term plays (Lots of 3 letters, was hoping a big-gun would do another buy-out to keep what has happened, a few hundred of them being available again, from happening).

Still, bet against the $ for too long and you will get burned ;)

-Allan :gl:

•••
I own a lot of domains but I do not have 1 .us and will not buy one...
( i dont see a huge market in it... i better spend my budgets on .com's )

Just my opinion

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back