Domain Empire

Whiz.in

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Anybody else use Whiz.in here for their registrations? They offer excellent prices on your normal TLDs as well as India ccTLD's including .in and .co.in. I've used them in the past and here are a few good things I have to say about them.

-Reasonable pricing. Their prices are very resonable no matter what extension you're registering
-Instant transfer from one account to another. If you're transfering a domain from your account to someone elses Whiz account the transfer is instant.
-4 Day Grace Period. If you register a domain (except for .eu) they give you a 4 day tasting period. If you decide you don't want it you can simply delete it and get your money back (they do charge a $1 deletion fee)
-Great uptime. You can access their website at almost any time. I have used them for months and they have only been down a few times (these were for small site updates and downtime was usually less than 20 minutes)

I'm sure some others around here have used them in the past. If you have please share your thoughts and ideas about Whiz.in :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Whiz.in is a not an accredited registrar.
They are just a reseller of DirectI .

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back