Which would you develop..?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

katef

Established Member
Impact
0
Any opinion re: any of these names for development?

Realtimeplays.com
ifootballs.com
pinktribune.com
pinkgamers.com
RNboards.com
Surferboards.com
Handbagvendors.com
bakewarevendors.com
RXvendors.com

Thx. for any/all advice!
:wave:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
the most catchy name for development looks to me Realtimeplays.com for a gaming site, orHandbagvendors.com if you have a amazon or ebay affiliate store.
good luck
 
0
•••
realtimeplays

thanks thetruman~

a gaming site as in video games? Or sports site? (football blog?)
I'll tell you why I ask.
I read an article not too long ago on google news (sports/tech) that talked about upcoming technology and putting gps and accelerometers in footballs in order to see the plays in real time. I thought Realtimeplays would be a great site.. (a) for a football blog (b) posting more technology info regarding this --showing the + effects of the concept (c) many reciprocating links containing the technology (gps&accelerometers) and football manufacturers that may also make embedded footballs, ect?
It seems to me that the profitability from advertising could be great.
What are your thoughts?-- Putting up Realtimeplays video game site.. and having gamers sign in and choose from a number of interactive internet games? Potential advertisers there as well.
My thinking is with the football site, mainly because it is a new technology.. and has better seo potential with how much it will be blogged about in the near future.
Thanks for your help!
Kate
 
0
•••
hehehe Kate, from the sound of t you know it all already... :D
internet games ads do not pay that much. Probably the footbal site is more indicate..
good luck!
 
0
•••
Handbagvendors is my favorite. Could easily do a history of each large fashion firm, and then post affiliate links to these products. Make sure you make it legitimate and give your visitors good information, otherwise no one will buy from you. Affiliate sites require trust, and there are plenty of affiliate mall sites out there that make almost nothing.
 
0
•••
thx. thetruman & D0main! I appreciate the feedback, GREATLY!
Kate
 
0
•••
if you really want spend the time and effort to develop, then buy a better domain. Otherwise when you are half way successful, you would regret not having a better
name at the beginning.
 
0
•••
cache said:
if you really want spend the time and effort to develop, then buy a better domain. Otherwise when you are half way successful, you would regret not having a better
name at the beginning.

I agree. Toss these and find a good domain to develop.
 
0
•••
well out of the names you have listed below I prefer to use and adivise others to go with realtimeplayers.com. As, this is the one domain name which is pretty easy to remmeber for every one .
 
0
•••
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind cache & Micro!
Got any in mind?

thanks, Netra..
Plays has a different meaning though.. my thought is...

Realtimeplays = I read an article not too long ago on google news (sports/tech) that talked about upcoming technology and putting gps and accelerometers in footballs in order to see the plays in real time. I thought Realtimeplays would be a great site.. (a) for a football blog (b) posting more technology info regarding this --showing the + effects of the concept (c) many reciprocating links containing the technology (gps&accelerometers) and football manufacturers that may also make embedded footballs, ect?
Thanks!

Thanks, Amenzl!
Yes, Im a licensed RN .. it is a surviving industry! :)
One of the guys said I should toss the names.. and yet he has a gaming site??
hmmm...
t/y
 
0
•••
cache said:
if you really want spend the time and effort to develop, then buy a better domain. Otherwise when you are half way successful, you would regret not having a better
name at the beginning.
MicroGuy said:
I agree. Toss these and find a good domain to develop.

I'm soooo over this argument...I'm sure google.com looked like a complete loser until it was developed into a monster, so just build a bridge and get over it.

Kate..the question you have to ask yourself is...What am I going to put more time and effort into?? That's your answer.

No point doing a site about gaming unless you are into gaming and will spend lots of time on the subject and put the effort into the site.

For what it's worth though...I like surferboards.com...sort of like an open forum for internet surfers to hang out and chat and interact.

JMO
 
0
•••
Thanks, Firefly! (love the name! Do you own Firefly.com?)
My email addy is Firefly970
I own a glow in the dark nail polish line also...
Fireflycosmetics.com --how neat is that!?
thx again!
(gotcha on the spending alot of time wisdom.. hubby is the developer, so he will be as well!) great advice.
Kate
 
0
•••
Do I own firefly.com.....no...I wish lol

Like the...no scratch that...love your site. Very nice and colourful. Love the idea as well.

Looks like you (and your hubby) know what you are doing. If you are into whatever you are developing you can make it whatever you like...and do it well.

Good luck :)
 
0
•••
set up an RSS feed gay issues news site at "pinktribune.com" make it look nice but dont put too much effort in and have a banner noting that it is for sale - you might attract some organic traffic that is interested in buying a site for a gay blog/gay newssite, and in the meantime you will get some ad revenue.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back