Domain Empire

Which to use - releasedates.com or releasedate.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I am about to start development of these domain names and was wondering which domain name I should use. releasedate.com or releasedates.com? Which would be more beneficial. releasedates.com makes more sense to me, but most people who are searching will only enter release date in their search term. What do you think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ReleaseDates sounds more developable, but depends on your development purpose. What kind of site?

•••
Just listings of release dates and information about the title, including dvds, movies in theaters, cds, and games.

•••
You answered your own question.. develop releasedate and have releasedates point to it as well.

jumpbug said:
most people who are searching will only enter release date in their search term. What do you think?

•••
I would develop releasedates and point releasedate to the former.

•••
if your idea is braud... just as examples...

if your website will be about the release dates of many diffrent computer games then yes releasedate(s)** is the best from the two...

but if your interest is just upon one specific items release, such as the game halo, then realeasedate() is the best of the two...

what exactally are you trying to make of your website?

Just my two cents
or is it two cent?

;) jk

•••
•••
The singular has over double the Google numbers: 25,000,00 to 11,000,000 (if that means anything to you).

ST

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back