Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Which registrar?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

theozard

Established Member
Impact
0
I have been registering all my domains from godaddy till now but since i've heard so many reasons not to do so, i want to select one GOOD register to which i can stick forever, these are the once i have in mind from what i hear are the best- enom, namecheap
Please suggest me which one according to you'll is the best?If not any of these, which registrar would you'll suggest?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
namecheap here - fast and easy contol panel
 
0
•••
Moniker or Dynadot
 
0
•••
^^ Hey, just wondering...what does moniker have that namecheap does not?
 
0
•••
0
•••
I have used Godaddy but havent had a problem with them. Namecheap is also good. but wut i think is that having 2 registrars is better then have all domains in same place.
 
0
•••
^^ why so man? Because everyone tells me that having everything at one place is the best
 
0
•••
I have used a something like a......hidden domai registrar.not so popular 1012media.supersite.myorderbox.com
They seem to be good.
I have also found another dollar99domains.supersite.myorderbox.com

They seem to be affiliates of someone else.....
 
0
•••
i have a good experience with godaddy.com
 
0
•••
Moniker
 
0
•••
1. Secure but higher price = Moniker.com
2. Average = NameCheap.com
3. Cheap and so far reliable for me = Domainsite.com
 
0
•••
I like dynadot most.
 
0
•••
Moniker would be my choice. Hit the domain reviews section and you'll see numerous other registrars which would be bad choices. If you plan to sell domains, choose a rock solid registrar. I have refused to make even lowball offers for great domains simply because they were at a disreputable registrar.
 
0
•••
The reason why you should spread your domains among multiple registrars is that if one goes down you still have access to your other domains. Its a case of avoiding putting all your eggs in one basket. Personally I like creativeon.com because they are a directi reseller and that means that if anything goes wrong I can just push my domain to any other directi reseller in the world.
 
0
•••
abdussamad makes a reasonable point about using multiple registrars. "Goes down" has two meanings: one is temporary inaccessibility, and the other is complete dissolution/bankruptcy. The registrar reviews can give you insight into the temporary inaccessibility issue. There's a thread about what happens if the registrar dissolves on the board somewhere. In the end, you'll want to find a registrar you think will be around for the life of your domain.
 
0
•••
Moniker
Dynadot
Domainsite
 
0
•••
I use mainly use domainsite to register my domains..simple reason great support and they give you up to 24 days after registration expires to renew! And I have been using Sedo to park the ones I want to park!
 
0
•••
abdussamad said:
The reason why you should spread your domains among multiple registrars is that if one goes down you still have access to your other domains. Its a case of avoiding putting all your eggs in one basket.
It's less of a headache too, if you're trying to move ALL your domains over to a new registrar, (as oppossed to half), should you decide to switch, or if the one you're with now turns out to be a crappy company later on.
 
0
•••
I am a fan of namecheap
 
0
•••
I have good experience with DomainSite. Good support and good price.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back