Dynadot

poll Which paid 3rd party services do you use?

NameSilo
Watch

nameCM

Established Member
Impact
Hi, I'm curious to which tools the top domainers' here use. Do you have a subscription to estibot, or to namebio? Or maybe some premium marketplaces? Maybe some bulk checking tools? Moz.com for SEO?

I'd love to have each domainer share their list of services they're subscribed to. Thanks a lot for your time!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Domainers paying for a service? Would not surprise me if most use stolen WIFI.

All the joking aside, I pay for NP, paid in the past for Estibot, DomainTools , Whoisology.

I would pay for a csv of expired domains deleting names that include extensions taken and other data found on expireddomains site.

•••
Never paid for anything.

1. Get a list of end-users first
2. Then buy the domain
3. Then email the list of end-users with the name

There is no need to pay for any services, any paid service is available for free online if you look around.

•••
I have many seo scripts and sites offering seo tools i would have largest collection installed over network. They were written by third parties. The good thing is i paid and i don't charge to use them.

•••
Namebio is a worthwhile paid service
DomainIQ.com
I have played around with trial subscriptions of Ahrefs and SEM Rush.
DomainTools.com has gotten expensive but is a worthwhile site.

I have found domainers don't like to pay for much, it's why when the greatest owner of this forum @RJ owned it few supported him yet expressed their love for him and the site.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back