Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Which one would you reg?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

maxxwebb

VIP Member
Impact
15
XXXXXXDIRECTORY.com or...
XXXXXX.biz

Where "XXXXXX" is a subject / place (something specific)
Where the subject/content of the site is a business / directory style site.

In other words,

2 word .com or
1 word .biz

Thanks :gl:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Tough question :) But I think I'm gonna go with oneword.biz
 
0
•••
I agree with the above. Adding "Directory" to the .com wouldn't necessarily make it a better domain, in my opinion. But, I would guess if you had placed a poll on this thread, it would come out 50-50. :gl:

Frank
 
0
•••
I would definitely go with the oneword option
Many prefer that
 
0
•••
1 word .biz for sure
 
0
•••
Thanks for the feedback so far...

Here comes the really DUMB question :gl: ...

Does domain ext. affect RANKING in "any" way anymore (or ever?)

I know the likelihood of type-ins is MINIMAL AT BEST for .biz, but I can RANK the thing?

Thanks,
 
0
•••
I'd prefer two word .com if it is less than 10 letters!
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back