Dynadot

domain Which of y'all is bidding for this?

NameSilo
Watch

MapleDonut

Established Member
Impact
I just went on NameSilo and saw "free-press-release.com" with a current bid of $1,201. Which of y'all is or knows the person/people bidding so much money for domains like these? :xf.eek:

Whoever y'all are, hit me up and let me take your mo-- sell you some great domains at great prices.O_oO_o
Screenshot (218).png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I can't say for sure, but on Namesilo, there is that "Max bid" logic.
That amount keeps decreasing as time passes and I wouldn't be surprised people use it to their advantage by non-paying (Not sure it's the case though)

There is worse at GD I would say.
Also, could it be the "SEO profile" of that name making it valuable to some people?

•••
I can't say for sure, but on Namesilo, there is that "Max bid" logic.
That amount keeps decreasing as time passes and I wouldn't be surprised people use it to their advantage by non-paying (Not sure it's the case though)

There is worse at GD I would say.
Also, could it be the "SEO profile" of that name making it valuable to some people?
I guess there could be value there for ads if it grows a following.

Last edited:
•••
•••
From Wayback Machine looks like it was developed in 2019-2020, so as @Gube suggested odds are someone feels it has enough useful SEO to command this price. I checked on Ahrefs and it has a DR of 74 and 540,000 backlinks. I am not expert at all in SEO, but that seems impressive to me.
Bob

•••
Domain is for seo guys because of High Domain rating and backlinks.
Press release is an old technique but spammers 🌝

•••
From Wayback Machine looks like it was developed in 2019-2020, so as @Gube suggested odds are someone feels it has enough useful SEO to command this price. I checked on Ahrefs and it has a DR of 74 and 540,000 backlinks. I am not expert at all in SEO, but that seems impressive to me.
Bob
DA of 62, no spamming, 18+ years nondropped would be great for SEO, but that still seems way ovepriced.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back