Dynadot

domain Which marketplace would be best for this Domain? - Blogson.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Kunal lakhwani

Established Member
Impact
Hey guys, I own a domain called Blogson.com, I'm planning to sell it & wondering which marketplace would be preferable for this Domain?

I was thinking about selling it on Brandbucket as this domain seems to be a bit Brandable to me, although Brandbucket is taking a good percentage from the sale (30%).

What do you think, where should I place this domain?

And addition to that, you can also suggest me, at what price do you think this domain could be placed?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
the downside of a branding site is that you lose all ability to market the domain yourself.namebio is showing 100 'blog' sales for the last 5 months.81 of them were sold by godaddy,so it's obvious where you should list it.on second thought,don't limit yourself to one marketplace,hit them all.and use godaddy as your lander.

Last edited:
•••
the downside of a branding site is that you lose all ability to market the domain yourself.namebio is showing 100 'blog' sales for the last 5 months.81 of them were sold by godaddy,so it's obvious where you should list it.on second thought,don't limit yourself to one marketplace,hit them all.and use godaddy as your lander.
Thanks for your advice, and what do you think about the domain? according to you, what value this domain holds?

•••
•••
You can still publish the domain on the marketplaces to get their price, just that the process takes weeks to months.

Either way, every brandable market place will give you the low to mid xxxx$ price.

•••
I dont see any value in this domain personally,blog+son dont go well,i had the chance to purchase but i didnt wanna it.
domains that would make sense:
blogcast,blogme....but blogson no,i would bin it.

•••
I dont see any value in this domain personally,blog+son dont go well,i had the chance to purchase but i didnt wanna it.

Are you thinking of it as blog + son or blogs + on? Perhaps contrived use as former but thinking as latter it is potentially brandable and has value in my opinion. However not sure the brandable marketplaces would approve it. Would be nice for an aggregator site making it easy to find blogs on a particular topic.

Personally I would list it on Afternic, Sedo and Undeveloped but with lander at Undeveloped, or a personally developed one or Efty. The exclusivity of the brandable sites and the marginal brandability in my opinion make a general purpose site a better match.

In assessing sales numbers at NB remember that GD auction sales are in but Afternic and Undeveloped are not (unless individually submitted). Most blog type names do not sell for very high prices though.

Bob

Last edited:
•••
I dont see any value in this domain personally,

I concur

imo...

•••
If you read it as- Blogs-On, then it does make sense & holds a value imo, although at first glance usually, people read it as blog-son, anyways thanks for the reply!😁

•••
Are you thinking of it as blog + son or blogs + on? Perhaps contrived use as former but thinking as latter it is potentially brandable and has value in my opinion. However not sure the brandable marketplaces would approve it. Would be nice for an aggregator site making it easy to find blogs on a particular topic.

Personally I would list it on Afternic, Sedo and Undeveloped but with lander at Undeveloped, or a personally developed one or Efty. The exclusivity of the brandable sites and the marginal brandability in my opinion make a general purpose site a better match.

In assessing sales numbers at NB remember that GD auction sales are in but Afternic and Undeveloped are not (unless individually submitted). Most blog type names do not sell for very high prices though.

Bob
Thanks for your opinion, if you don't mind, can you suggest me at what price should I place this domain? Or what could I expect from this domain?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back