NameSilo

Blogson.com

Labeled as domain in Domain Appraisal started by Kunal lakhwani, Apr 25, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. Kunal lakhwani

Kunal lakhwani Established Member

Hey everyone, just wanted to know how much does this domain worth? I have checked a few appraisal sites [although I know they are not realiable] & they estimated a good amount somewhere mid- xxxx.
    Reply for appraisal would be much appreciated.

Domain age- 10years approx
    DA-15 PA-21

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. barman

barman Established Member

Is this supposed to be "Blogs on" or "Blog Son"?

I'm trying to see the value in the name. Maybe a site with various "blogs on ___" (but in that case the proper phrasing would be "Blogs about") but that's not really a business, is it?

GoDaddy has it at $2k... that seems about fair asking price.

3. Kunal lakhwani

It is "Blogs On" not "Blog Son".
    I can understand, this same thing happened to me at first when I saw this Domain.

Anyways, so according to you is it supposed to be valued at mid to low xxxx?
    Or you're just telling on the basis of Godaddy appraisal or you really feel so?

4. barman

barman Established Member

I don't always like GoDaddy appraisal - but this time it feels like it's correct. It's a short name, "brandable" name that kind of make sense - so asking $2k is not out of the question. If you submit it to branding sites like Brandbucket and Brandpa, then this is probably what they would price it at.

5. Kunal lakhwani

Thanks for the reply man, appreciated. I will try to sell it on Brandbucket

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!