IT.COM

domain Blogson.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Kunal lakhwani

Established Member
Impact
Hey everyone, just wanted to know how much does this domain worth? I have checked a few appraisal sites [although I know they are not realiable] & they estimated a good amount somewhere mid- xxxx.
Reply for appraisal would be much appreciated.

Domain age- 10years approx
DA-15 PA-21

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is this supposed to be "Blogs on" or "Blog Son"?

I'm trying to see the value in the name. Maybe a site with various "blogs on ___" (but in that case the proper phrasing would be "Blogs about") but that's not really a business, is it?

GoDaddy has it at $2k... that seems about fair asking price.

•••
It is "Blogs On" not "Blog Son".
I can understand, this same thing happened to me at first when I saw this Domain.

Anyways, so according to you is it supposed to be valued at mid to low xxxx?
Or you're just telling on the basis of Godaddy appraisal or you really feel so?

•••
It is "Blogs On" not "Blog Son".
I can understand, this same thing happened to me at first when I saw this Domain.

Anyways, so according to you is it supposed to be valued at mid to low xxxx?
Or you're just telling on the basis of Godaddy appraisal or you really feel so?

I don't always like GoDaddy appraisal - but this time it feels like it's correct. It's a short name, "brandable" name that kind of make sense - so asking $2k is not out of the question. If you submit it to branding sites like Brandbucket and Brandpa, then this is probably what they would price it at.

•••
I don't always like GoDaddy appraisal - but this time it feels like it's correct. It's a short name, "brandable" name that kind of make sense - so asking $2k is not out of the question. If you submit it to branding sites like Brandbucket and Brandpa, then this is probably what they would price it at.
Thanks for the reply man, appreciated. I will try to sell it on Brandbucket

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back