Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Which Is Worse?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

thetzfreak

Established Member
Impact
19
http://whichisworse.com/

They have some pretty scary questions in there D-: They just give me the goosebumps lol.

It's a pretty cool site... and I also think that it gives me great new ideas on how to develop domain names :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
I don't get it -- are you expected to complete all 49 pages?? Do they reveal the results somewhere?
 
0
•••
I don't get it -- are you expected to complete all 49 pages?? Do they reveal the results somewhere?
lol... of course I'm not expecting you to complete all of the pages. That would be hell. And when you vote, it tells you the results. It's just to know what people think about Which is Worse :)
 
0
•••
Ouch, some of those are... painful!
 
0
•••
i went to page 2 and quit, they got some harsh q's in there
 
0
•••
thetzfreak said:
http://whichisworse.com/

They have some pretty scary questions in there D-: They just give me the goosebumps lol.

It's a pretty cool site... and I also think that it gives me great new ideas on how to develop domain names :)


That site is owned by a member here :)
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back