IT.COM

domain Which is the most valuable and estimates on each? BBullion.com / BullionU.com / 9Bullion.com / BullionStack.com

NameSilo
Watch

Bobby JL Jones

Established Member
Impact
Which is the most valuable? And estimates on each if you don’t mind! TIA!

1. BBullion.com

2. BullionU.com

3. 9Bullion.com

4. BullionStack.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
b/ b/u/l/l/i/o/n (com) - Mid XXX
b/u/l/l/i/o/n /u (com) - Mid XXX

Not as happy with the other two. Without the extra "b" in the first one, a homerun. Adding a "b", you may squeeze a hundreds offer, same applies to "u". A specific buyer, dealing in gold, silver or coins in some capacity. IMO

•••
b/ b/u/l/l/i/o/n (com) - Mid XXX
b/u/l/l/i/o/n /u (com) - Mid XXX

Not as happy with the other two. Without the extra "b" in the first one, a homerun. Adding a "b", you may squeeze a hundreds offer, same applies to "u". A specific buyer, dealing in gold, silver or coins in some capacity. IMO
Thank you so much for the info! Bullion.com would have been my first choice, but it is currently owned by the largest precious metals company on the planet atm. Thanks again for the info!!

•••
Thank you so much for the info! Bullion.com would have been my first choice, but it is currently owned by the largest precious metals company on the planet atm. Thanks again for the info!!
:xf.laugh:

•••
BullionStack.com = Mid-xxx to low-xxxx

•••
•••
Back