Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Which is it that I need?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

commes

Established Member
Impact
11
Ok, this may sound stupid, but I'm not sure what it is exactly that I need. Theres special characters that I'd like to be able to see, most people have them on their computers already installed but for some reason I don't. Basically it's special characters for MSN names or fancy names and such, or with the alt codes and stuff. But I'm not able to view them so is it a language pack that I need or a font pack that I need? And depending on what it is that I need, can someone post a link from which I can download the package from please? Thank you!

-Commes
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
it could be your msn version. are you using windows live?
 
0
•••
you can get msn plus which is a addon of msn, developed by a 3rd person (not microsoft) its quite popular, it boasts alot of features and may have what you mean, i'm not really sure, heres a screenshot ;)
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/1953/msnplustj6.png
maybe those alt codes are you viewing a person with msnplus?
not sure, pm me if you need help. i can only try ;)
 
0
•••
No, I know it's not that as I have MSN Plus! and I also have Windows Live. I know specifically that it's nothing to do with MSN Addons and that, because when I try to use these little letters anywhere, I get a little box that comes up, instead of the actual character.

-Commes
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back