Dynadot

advice Which is better LLL.com or a Punch of LLLL.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Abumuhaned

Established Member
Impact
Hi all,

I have a budget which i can afford either one 3 letter .com domain or punch of 4 letter .com domains.

Please your advice, which I should go for?

Thank you all, Abdo

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would go for the 3 letter one no question about that.

•••
3 letter is more stable imo.

•••
•••
I think 3L are a little less liquid because the quantity of buyers is smaller. So you have to be able to live with the fact your cash might be tied up for a longer period of time.

But the potential of profit is much higher with a 3L.

•••
I think 3L are a little less liquid because the quantity of buyers is smaller. So you have to be able to live with the fact your cash might be tied up for a longer period of time.

But the potential of profit is much higher with a 3L.

Cant add much to this. If push came to shove with me I think the 3 L would just about win. That thought of owning a genuinely rare piece of online real estate would be too enticing. Having said that there is a very important point of liquidity- owning a handful of 4 L would be easier to shift and probably an improvement on current portfolio too...

•••
@Abumuhaned

if you want short term profit, you should go with LLLL.com, especially with CHIPs.

if you could hold for long you should go with LLL.com

i think CHIP domains have somewhat risk for long holding, like stockmarket.
it "can grows" and "can go down" also...

whereas pronounceable LLL.com are doubt free better investment....
GOOD LUCK AHEAD...

•••
•••
LLL...liquidity is forever juicy!

•••
LLL.com for the above mentioned reasons
seems less of a gamble

•••
Just to take the other side for conversation sake: You will probably have to pay full blown 'reseller' (or more) to get your one 3L. And if people were tripping over themselves to pay say $70K for the domain, you would never have an opportunity to acquire the domain. So I would say it depends on how well you got into the 3L, what the 3L is and how many is a 'punch'. Good Luck

•••
If you won the lottery...

Would to take the lump sum payout with less $$? or the over 25 year payout with more $$?

Lump sum:
Prize: $1,000,000
Instant:$500,000
After Tax:$375,000

25year payout

Prize:$1,000,000
Yearly:$40,000 (1,000,000)
After Tax: $30,000 (750,000)

I view your question the same as the lottery options: With the LLL.com you will get your $ in one lump sum. However, if you buy a bunch of LLLL.coms and hold for the next 25years, you will make a lot more $ selling slowly! Really depends on your investment strategy.

•••
LLL.com is better imho... All the best :xf.smile:

•••
If you won the lottery...

Would to take the lump sum payout with less $$? or the over 25 year payout with more $$?

Lump sum:
Prize: $1,000,000
Instant:$500,000
After Tax:$375,000

25year payout

Prize:$1,000,000
Yearly:$40,000 (1,000,000)
After Tax: $30,000 (750,000)

I view your question the same as the lottery options: With the LLL.com you will get your $ in one lump sum. However, if you buy a bunch of LLLL.coms and hold for the next 25years, you will make a lot more $ selling slowly! Really depends on your investment strategy.

This too. LLL.com can be called a retirement investment. 4L is a now investment.

•••
You can get 10-25 LLLL CHIPS and resell them in 1-2 month, keep the profit and buy again same amount of LLLL CHIPS, resell, keep the profit, buy more, until you will have more money so you can go on both fronts and buy LLL .com also LLLL .com's and keep all domains for longer time and sell only for high profit.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back