IT.COM

Which Hosts are best for RESELLER Plans ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello guys !
I want to get a reseller plan, in order for me to resale it to end client..giving each client a specific quota...
I want something which can register unlimited domain names..

Any suggestions ?

The cheapest I got around is JUSTHOST- giving 75gb for arnd $2 per month...
any idea if they are good ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello guys !
I want to get a reseller plan, in order for me to resale it to end client..giving each client a specific quota...
I want something which can register unlimited domain names..

Any suggestions ?

The cheapest I got around is JUSTHOST- giving 75gb for arnd $2 per month...
any idea if they are good ?

Honestly when reselling space it's best to forget about the price and go for a quality host with good uptime and support as it is vital if you wish to succeed in reselling. I recommend HostGator as they have the best support and their plans also include WHMCS.

Jack

•••
There are a lot of web hosting companies which will be able to offer that for you.
The choice of the company will depend on the your requirements and budget.

•••
Look for good support, ask them if they provide end user support, what their response time is? Read their ToS, as you and you clients need to follow that. Go for a quality host, you can find a lot by googling it out, read their reviews to find out who fits your requirements.

•••
just wondering, alot of people are giving you links but,
have you decided from what control panel you wish to resale from?
for example
cPanel/WHM
DirectAdmin
Plesk,
before you decide to go any further, look into the control panels, and work it out from there, and then google web hosts using "control panel"
i hope this helps.

•••
I'd take a look at the RackspaceCloud. They have a great system in place for reselling.

•••
I'd take a look at the RackspaceCloud. They have a great system in place for reselling.

You said system... Hm did you mean billing or something specific? I'm just curious...

•••
What specifically are you looking for in a host (ie. uptime, reliable support)? Any specific requirements?

For reseller packages, these two conditions are much more important than price (especially if you are going to host other people's websites).

•••
Well I have seen many reviews on Reseller Hosting, and I prefer Hostgator. I think its the best reseller hosting and reliable too.

•••
I would recommend Eleven2 and they offer 200GB Secure Storage w/ 2000 Low-hop Bandwidth and your cPanel comes with unmetered hosting + WHM - all from $30 (their best reseller plan). They also provide ClientExec / WHMCS, Merchant Account, Account Transfers, Discounted Enom Account and loads more for free.. take a look Eleven2 Web Hosting - Shared, Dedicated and Reseller Web Hosting, Done Right!

They're also very reliable with fast support (technical to billing) and I have been with them for a while. Beats Hostgator :)

Use coupon '50reseller' to get it for $15 first month.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
i prefer ixwebhosting..their reselling price is cheap and have many packages..

•••
Well I have seen many reviews on Reseller Hosting, and I prefer Hostgator. I think its the best reseller hosting and reliable too.

You are right. I suppose OP is looking for free solution :p

•••
You are right. I suppose OP is looking for free solution :p

I don't think hes looking for a free solution, just the cheapest.

If you are looking to start a business, I think that you should consider paying a premium for premium service - starting a business on a budget reseller hosting plan can lead to many problems

•••
I agree with you. They are different kind of web hosting accounts. Cheap is in any case paid web hosting account which can provide you a range of guarantees. That is very important to understand.

•••
I recommend Hostgator...
I have only used it for a shared account for almost 2 years..but everything works perfectly, the site are loading extremely fast and the support is awesome everytime..

•••

If you are looking to start a business, I think that you should consider paying a premium for premium service - starting a business on a budget reseller hosting plan can lead to many problems

Maybe you are right. But I do not see any difference in the price then

•••
I also prefer hostgator based on my experience with them

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back