IT.COM

discuss Which extension worked for you the most?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I know that .COM is the king but it may not be the king for everyone. Different people have different stories and I am sure, there is more to other extensions than meets the eye.

For example, I was a .COM outbound domainer for long until I started investing in extensions like XYZ, CO, IO etc. And the last 2 have worked for me better, provided me better output in terms of return per hour invested and I am happy about investing in them, over .COMs.

Which extension is your king?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.com for me. Xyz and .co really work in outbound ?

•••
.com for me. Xyz and .co really work in outbound ?
I've heard people do both of these extensions outbound but haven't heard of any success stories yet.
I meant .co as a investment not outbound.

•••
•••
•••
.xyz for me in terms of n/o sales (I am still building a portfolio and have been focusing on flipping towards other investors). .com in terms of real value though I would say due to one bigger sale (with my measures) on SH. Been around for to short of a time to have a proper say here thought with a year in the game :). Biggest sale so far in .com followed by .rocks - silver.rocks - my first handreg as well btw =) and the reason I started domaining.

However I do not see the value in asking this question here. Believe the answer lies in www.namebio.com - just look at extensions and values and volumes ;). .com dominates and .xyz is bubbling (yet small bubbles in a big pond but also low hurdles to get invested with 1$ handregs.)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back