IT.COM

poll Which domain will remain trending and hot in 2018 ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Which domain will remain trending and hot in 2018 ?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • VR

votes
    9.7%
  • AR

vote
    1.1%
  • Crypto

votes
    66.7%
  • Ai

votes
    5.4%
  • Any other

votes
    17.2%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Irfan Shafi

Account Closed
Impact
Which domain will remain trending and hot in 2018. In my opinion each of these domains are trending and hot.

Share your opinion and don't forget to vote

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Space Tourism is closer to becoming a reality, keep any related domains you have!

2018 or 2019 and they will be ripe for making big money. SpaceX and Virgin both close to succeeding.

•••
I say Others.."Blockchain"

"Blockchain" being the Technology will continue to rise and will last long.

Virtual currency will come and go..but the demand for Crypto will still be there throught this Year..

As far as VR and MR is concerned the market is quite stable for these tech..so neither up or neither down the market will see..Until something remarkable work comes up related to these reality tech..

Last edited:
•••
I wrote up my ideas in a bit more detail (and illustrated them!). You can either read it on my blog or my website as a white paper. I like names for small startups and freelancers, along with the topical areas blockchain, internet of things, nanomaterials, environment, design, mental health and genetic editing /health. Links below. Thanks in advance for reading!

https://agreatnameforyou.blogspot.ca/

http://namesthat.win/misc/wp17008.html

Bob

•••
90+ % of domains sold every single day are .COM and NOT crypto, coin, AI, AR, VR etc etc
HIGH quality .COM names will be HOT for the next 10+ years, and the prices will skyrocket also.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back