Domain Empire

advice Which domain selling website have you been most succesful with?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Kiln Media

Established Member
Impact
I find the Sedo parking page a little hard to see the "for sale" sign for most average surfers. GoDaddy Cash parking has a decent for sale sign but still could be better. Sometimes I just forward my domains straight to a Flippa offer page, sometimes to my own person "For Sale" page. Which method worked best for you Namepros?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Sedo parking is the best. I earned $200 on cash parking on one of my domains and 3 inquires.

•••
•••
Sold majority direct through my own site/sales pages. Even if ya do your own site doesn't hurt to list them at GoDaddy, Sedo, DomainNameSales, Afternic etc... as more eyeballs helps.

•••
I find the Sedo parking page a little hard to see the "for sale" sign for most average surfers.

I just added some names to Sedo using the "Sales Crush" theme which prominently shows that it's for sale. Check out GarlandHomes(.)com for an example.

•••
Thanks all for the advice!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back