Which Do You Recommend: Helpful.Tips or Life.Tips?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

Cool.Ventures

Established Member
Impact
33
I have both and want to try and flip one. Which would you flip or keep and why?

Both have premium annual fees of $250 under one registrar. It's unknown if I can find a competing registrar cheaper in 11 months.

Helpful.Tips is longer and can be confused with Helpfull, so I got that one too (normal renewal fee) which forwards to Helpful.

Google has far more search results for "Helpful Tips" than "Life Tips" when using parentheses, but that totally reverses when you drop the parentheses giving life tips over 2 BILLION results which is extremely impressive!. LifeTips.com is unusually highly developed and has a good Alexa rating. Its Alexa rating is a bit flakey, but still very hard to achieve.

Which would you keep / sell and why?
Thanks
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
If I were you I would keep the Life.tips for long-term investment, because Helpful.tips is kind of too broad. If the user attends to search for helpful travelling tips, then travelling.tips is better. If the user wants to search for helpful study tips, then study.tips is better. IMO Helpful.tips is not narrow enough for the niche. However, you could develop it based on any subject you like.

Life.tips is good because it makes me think of stress relief and personal development related topics. Also, it's very easy to remember!
 
0
•••
If I were you I would keep the Life.tips for long-term investment, because Helpful.tips is kind of too broad. If the user attends to search for helpful travelling tips, then travelling.tips is better. If the user wants to search for helpful study tips, then study.tips is better. IMO Helpful.tips is not narrow enough for the niche. However, you could develop it based on any subject you like.

Life.tips is good because it makes me think of stress relief and personal development related topics. Also, it's very easy to remember!

Thanks for the advice... life.tips is the most sought after of my list by others but is also the most expensive to renew.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the advice... life.tips is the most sought after of my list by others but is also the most expensive to renew.

May I ask how much?
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back