IT.COM

question Which is best? Keyword+Gift? Or Keyword+Gifts in .com?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Contemplating on dropping either one and just going with the other. which is more a valuable domain? or keep both?

does it really boil down to what the first keyword is?

but for the sake of argument say the keyword is BEST?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I personally prefer the plural. For example, I think LuxuryGifts.com is better than LuxuryGift.com

•••
I think it depends on the keyword but I'd keep both cuz you never know.

•••
While English is not my native language, I feel that the plural shows a store that sells the products described while the singular feels more like a brand as in selling a 'special' product or 'the best' product.

I hope what I'm trying to say makes sense.

•••
ok thanks!

transferring both to LCN! I'll tell you guys soon as the transfer is done. Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
They can reg .gift or .gifts
Both TLDs exist...

•••
•••
Standard renewal for them is within $20-30 range...

•••
•••
1. Most sales are not reported... this is applicable for any TLD...

2. And tons of available domains... so aftermarket activity can't be high apriori...
Regs as of today:
~7.1K .gift
3.6K+ .gifts

Last edited:
•••
1. Most sales are not reported... this is applicable for any TLD...

2. And tons of available domains... so aftermarket activity can't be high apriori...
Regs as of today:
~7.1K .gift
3.6K+ .gifts

True but a Namebio proof is always a great marketing tool to sell to potential endusers. or am I wrong? or does it not matter at all how many sales for a specific keyword and at what price matters?

•••
I don't use NameBio at all.

I just search for potential endusers... and if I see them and the domain is quality - I invest in it...

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back