NameSilo

Which CMS is SEO friendly

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I know there are a lot of CMS in the world but i want to ask you all which CMS is better for a website according to SEO point of view?.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wordpress is the best CMS for seo point of view bcoz it has very useful plugins and tools like all in one seo plugin etc.

•••
WordPress and Joomla CMS are better for SEO. Joomla Websites are more SEO Frienly towards the audience due to their simplicity. These simple websites are very easy for the search engine crawlers to move over it.

•••
of course wordpress is the best of them..maybe only blogspot or joomla can be as good as wordpress

•••
In my view Wordpress is best CMS as I have used for my site it is best.

•••
Wordpress is the best SEO Friendly CMS when taken into account its simplicity and user friendliness.

•••
From above discussion it is best to choose word press as its plugins and user friendliness provide a good results.

•••
For me any CMS not effected SEO.

•••
I think WordPress is the best CMS for seo..

•••
For me any CMS not effected SEO.

huh?? :-/ What does that even mean? :ghost:

That SEO plugin is only good for launching to the moon :imho:

I am really surprised that we are on page 2 and no one has shared any technical details/insight relating to any of these applications and how they aid in SEO.

Truth is, if you and your competitor are both using WP, who is going to rank better? You think WP is good enough? There are other factors, but ok, that is not what this topic is about.

Have any of you tried say, Drupal and then WP and seen which one works better (assuming other factors equal, i.e. quality of back links, content, bla bla bla. NB: Not saying same content, etc). Although, in the real world-isolating the application from other factors would prove hard.

Or have any of you built your site with Joomla, then totally destroyed it and started from scratch using WP? What were the results. Why were results different?

Or developed two different sites and tried outranking each other using different applications? What were the results-why were they different. What was the benefit of the different ones?

I think this is the only way that one could potentially compare WP, Joomla, Drupal, Whatevs.

I've basically taken it upon myself to learn as many of these CMSes. Even the unknown ones: some are just magnificent, not SEO-wise specifically. But of course, you must pay for the license: kinda nice if you developing many sites= worth your while. But a real pain in the @$$ to get used to :imho: No plugins available, so a lot of slave labor. But still-who says it can't be good for SEO?

Is this topic aimed for the lazy person?

I predict the next post:

"WP is best for SEO. It's SEO friendly." :hehe:

•••
Wordpress or Joomla is the only easy CMS tool i think.I,m using wordpress,but i don't know how can i save my site from hackers.

•••
Wordpress can be viewd as a CMS, I think it is very friendly to SEO

•••
3d said:
I am really surprised that we are on page 2 and no one has shared any technical details/insight relating to any of these applications and how they aid in SEO.

Spambots don't usually post in much detail.

(Not pointing any fingers here, just sayin'...)

3d said:
I predict the next post:

"WP is best for SEO. It's SEO friendly."

bely818 said:
Wordpress can be viewd as a CMS, I think it is very friendly to SEO

3D - you psychic or something? :hehe:

Question without an answer. You can get it right or totally botch SEO on any CMS, including Wordpress and Joomla.

(I predict that will be restated by someone in 2-3 posts...)

•••
Spambots don't usually post in much detail.

(Not pointing any fingers here, just sayin'...)

Now I finally know! :D Wonder if spambots would be offended if fingers were pointed at them?

3D - you psychic or something? :hehe:

It actually does seem that way now Enlytend! :D

Question without an answer. You can get it right or totally botch SEO on any CMS, including Wordpress and Joomla.

That is true. The application itself does not guarantee success with SEO.

(I predict that will be restated by someone in 2-3 posts...)

I think your prediction will come to fruition. :hehe:

•••
I feel screwed then - I've used Dreamweaver, and just modified CSS templates. I used server-side SEO techniques like keyword optimization etc and haven't touched Wordpress. Also Disqus comments, which I hear Google now indexes. I've started a site with Joomla 1.5 but it seems so complicated to use...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back