Dynadot

question Which category is right for my domain name sale?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Flowerpower58

Established Member
Impact
Hello, I am new here and I hope someone can help me.
I want to sell a domain name which was part of a project until end of summer 2016. Then the project stopped.
The domain name had been between 25 thousand and 35 thousand visitors each month while running.
Which category is the right one for my domain name for sale?
Thanks and have a great day.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
There are 3 options...Auction, Fixed Price, or Make Offer. Each is unique.

First you should ask yourself what your priority is. Sell fast at any price, hold an auction. Certain minimum price in mind and not terribly rushed, set a fixed price. No rush at all and just want to see if you get offers, start a Make Offer Auction.

•••
Is it a high traffic domain?

•••
Sure, but read the section rules. You might have to document any traffic claimed.

•••
I have statistic from the past where the numbers are shown inside a bar graphic.

It is from summer 2016.

•••
I think you just be honest, and read and follow the rules.

•••
I want to follow the rules but i am not sure if it is high traffic domain name or not?
Because high traffic is in the past.

•••
I dont know how relevant old trafficwill be.

•••
Thats the question i asked myself, too.
How can we solve this?
Where is a moderator or admin or support to help us here?

•••
•••
I have read that i have to proove it with a stat.
And yes, i have a stat.
But traffic AND stat are from summer 2016.

•••
I would say provide current and old stats. The question is really does the traffic add to value right?

I probably would ask there in that forum.

•••
You can also ask in chatroom.

•••
•••
You need to provide current stats (past month). Stats from summer 2016 may be included, too, but in terms of traffic, that's really ancient history.

•••
Problem solved.
Thanks to all for the discussion.

•••
If your receiving that much traffic and it is specific with no urgency I might suggest finding someone who is willing to broker such deal for you. Depending if the traffic is something that can cross over to a new owner that is a huge asset in itself. You might want to try parking it too as I myself have seen some great returns with parking, but that's not always the case so worth a shot.

•••
If your receiving that much traffic and it is specific with no urgency I might suggest finding someone who is willing to broker such deal for you. Depending if the traffic is something that can cross over to a new owner that is a huge asset in itself. You might want to try parking it too as I myself have seen some great returns with parking, but that's not always the case so worth a shot.
nice advice

•••
•••
No problem i consider myself a Newby still so when I can help ppl I try to =) good luck.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back