IT.COM

Which Bio 5L domain of these would fit more in Biochemistry industry

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

devdotnet

Established Member
Impact
I'm new here and would love to connect with some great people in domaining :rolleyes:

Which Bio 5L domain of these would fit perfectly in Biochemistry industry in your opinion

Bioxg.com

Boifw.com

Biolb.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thanks for sharing your opinion but i don’t agree with you.

I see the potential in all of them, which is number one? Can’t decide. :xf.cool:

•••
I'll vote for the first one

•••
•••
When you add random letters next to a word, you do not create potential. You're wasting money.

•••
When you add random letters next to a word, you do not create potential. You're wasting money.
knowd.com just sold for $9K , one of many examples of a word + random letters.

•••
Knowd is the past tense of "knowing" in terms of dialect. A total of 18 extensions are registered and a few of them are actively used. Technically this is not a random domain name.

You are still at the beginning of your journey. Instead of challenging experienced people, try to learn from them.

•••
Knowd is the past tense of "knowing" in terms of dialect. A total of 18 extensions are registered and a few of them are actively used. Technically this is not a random domain name.

You are still at the beginning of your journey. Instead of challenging experienced people, try to learn from them

you sure know what i'm talking about i don't need to explain it more , and btw i'm here to learn from experienced people of not challenging anyone , thank you for your advice i appreciate the negative and positive feedbacks just try to be nice to other, have a nice day.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back