Dynadot

discuss Which best domain iinvitation.com or einvitation.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Which best... iinvitation.com or einvitation.com

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • i

votes
    13.0%
  • e

votes
    91.3%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Drhardik

DrHardikEstablished Member
Impact
Which best domain?

iinvitation.com or einvitation.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
E goes well for me. Events-invitation, electronic-invitation

•••
Can anybody tell the difference between ?

i & e

•••
eMail, eBills, eBiz, ePass similarly eInvitation

•••
I just never thought ii works for anyone. iinet made a name but how long do you want to go.

Last edited:
•••
•••
the double 'i' will be confusing in the begining of the word, That's why 'e' will be the best choice in this situation.

•••
How often do you receive an einvitation or an iinvitation? Is there a need to imply it's electronic or online in 2020? Wouldn't a word such as "the" or "get" work better? Wouldn't that offer a clear two word meaning rather than confusion without clear meaning?

Of course, if all such short word starts are gone that idea won't work either. ;)

Last edited:
•••
How often do you receive an einvitation or an iinvitation? Is there a need to imply it's electronic or online in 2020? Wouldn't a word such as "the" or "get" work better? Wouldn't that offer a clear two word meaning rather than confusion without clear meaning?

Of course, if all such short word starts are gone that idea won't work either. ;)
Yes but I think e or i very close to the invitation rarther than 'the' n 'get'

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
'E' ... because online invitations are a type of 'eCard'.

•••
e is more like electronic to most, i on the other hand is personal but ii makes it confusing and uncatchy

•••
As somebody has already pointed out "ii" will be read by most people as "i", so you will lose traffic. If you capitalise, the Iinvitation will probably be read as Linvitation.. I would prefer aninvitation, but that is probably taken.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back