Dynadot

poll Where would you list MedicalMarijuana.nl on Auction?

NameSilo
Watch

Where would you list MedicalMarijuana.nl on Auction?

• 13 votes
  • Ended 8 years ago
  • Final results

Pierre Barnard

Top Member
Impact
Hi guys,

Would really appreciate your opinion on this one.

Regards

Pierre

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thanks to the voters. Please add your opinion guys...

•••
•••
Thanks @MasterOfMyDomains , Woah! I really like: aansprakelijkheidsverzekeringvergelijken.nl :-o

Yeah, it should be Dutch, but I have also seen some English words selling with .nl doimains before.

Sedo would be my first choice, because of the "European" roots and audience.

Flippa is obviously cheaper to list.

I see 2 people said the domain has no value, I dont believe its true.

Thanks again.

Pierre

•••
OK 3=Sedo, 1=Flippa, 3= No value. Interesting.

I feel like doing a case study (follow along), where I will post daily on my listing for this domain and its results. I think it could be beneficial for newbies (and maybe seasoned domainers). Although its NL, I could do a follow up later for other TLDs.

What do you guys think? Is there space for such case studies on the forum?

•••
OK 3=Sedo, 1=Flippa, 3= No value. Interesting.

I feel like doing a case study (follow along), where I will post daily on my listing for this domain and its results. I think it could be beneficial for newbies (and maybe seasoned domainers). Although its NL, I could do a follow up later for other TLDs.

What do you guys think? Is there space for such case studies on the forum?

Anyone? No one?

•••
Thanks for thinking of others and how to improve things. I am so busy reg crap domains, and want to build some sites, landers, then the daily ritual search for more crap domains, I just dont have time for my own projects and tests :guilty:
Maybe this will be of some help https://sedo.com/search/?language=e&cc[0]=nl&rel=4#

•••
Thanks @MasterOfMyDomains I know exactly what you mean. hence I want to try this mini project. I see this type of "follow alongs" all the time in the internet marketing community, and its really helpful. I see there are atleast a few"english" domains there on Sedo for .nl, and my poll at the top of this thread now has Sedo in the lead which is also positive.

•••
Final push for votes guys...

•••
I think you also need to plan WHEN to place your auction. That may be important, as well. Say that all the states who are voting on MMJ pass, then there might be a jump of interest in your domain. Of course, the hype before the votes might also drive up the price, but it's a gamble.
Do you place it for auction before the election or after? I do not know what would be best.

•••
•••
Thanks @CJ6 ! i did not even think about it. Will have to do some research.Seems the vote is on 8 Nov, not that far away.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/20/opinion/marijuana-lights-up-state-ballots.html?_r=1
You are correct. Some states are voting on recreational marijuana. Others are voting on medical marijuana use. I think most of the attention will be on California, due to population. (They are voting on recreation.)
From your website, I see you have .co.uk domains. Is the UK anywhere near legalization?

•••
I have UK domains, but dont live there. From scanning Google, it seems its on the table for the UK, but no dates or decisions yet. Could take forever...

I am actuually a bit more concerned about the state of cannabis in Netherlands, since I have the .nl domain, but it seems everything goes there...:) So I am not too sure how this domain will be helpful for netherland.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_policy_of_the_Netherlands

•••
Unfortunately, for the US, there is little-to-no publicity on the marijuana issue in the news. It's all talk about the next president. (And believe me, I am scared for the future.)

•••
Unfortunately, for the US, there is little-to-no publicity on the marijuana issue in the news. It's all talk about the next president. (And believe me, I am scared for the future.)

Well thanks again for your comments. Seems the attention to the thread got a few more votes on my poll and Sedo seems like the winner.

It seems the WHOLE WORLD is focused on the US election. I wont ask who you support, it might start a flame war in the thread!

•••
Well thanks again for your comments. Seems the attention to the thread got a few more votes on my poll and Sedo seems like the winner.

It seems the WHOLE WORLD is focused on the US election. I wont ask who you support, it might start a flame war in the thread!
Yeah, no politics here. I'd run from it, if I could.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back