IT.COM

advice Where to host custom email?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

xeroox

Established Member
Impact
Any recommendation where to host custom email? i need one solution where i can host different business mails ( different domains )

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
When i was doing my research, a couple years ago, i had learned, here and on SEO forums, that the big 3 of email providers are ranked in the eyes of majority - GSuite > Rackspace > Zoho, both quality wise and price wise. I chose Rackspace, i use their $10/ 5 boxes/ month package, and never regret. Didnt have a chance to test Zoho tho.

•••
As reccomend above I would use google and this way you can use streak for tracking

•••
YES, the email provider will impact you delivery - not really rate - but spam related block triggers. Thats why Office365, GSuite, Zoho, etc are needed. Free is usually abused

Do you think that yandex is no good for this? I notice that zoho has a free plan:
(
FREE PLAN
  • Up to five users.
  • 5GB/User, 25MB attachment limit.
  • Web access only. Email hosting for single domain.)
What about this?

•••
We use Zoho free plan and so far never faced issues with spam or email delivery problems.

•••
For my business i use google's G Suite 5$/m.

For other domains and websites i have two dedicated servers located in Germany (Hetzner) and pay for them about 25 euros each. Configuration - 6Tb (2x3TB), 16gb ram ddr3, 1gbit port with unlimited traffic, and cpu intel i7-4***. Very good configuration. Enterprise HDD's and ECC Ram.

•••
We use Zoho free plan and so far never faced issues with spam or email delivery problems.

and you something like mailgun or mailspring SMTP for read reciepts ?
My concern is how would one ever know how many are going to inbox with potential open rates to use as measurable data ,versus , yay , they did not bounce , but there just sitting in junk folders never to be seen.

•••
You missed the following BF + CM deal from mxroute.com

Unlimited email accounts
Unlimited domains
100GB space
$15/year

Unlimited email accounts
Unlimited domains
5GB space
$5/year

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back