NameSilo

Where should I park at???

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have about 35 domains and as soon as I hit the $100 level at DomainHop I will cancel because they never answer any of my Numerous emails (I just hope they pay). I need advice!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
DomainSponsor is GREAT! They pay more than DH...

PM me if you want assistance for DS application :tu:

•••
I applied at DomainSponsor, but I never heard from them. Maybe they rejected my app? I filled it out fairly quickly and probably should have thought it through a bit more before sending. :(

•••
DomainSponsor is good
Fabulous is good
Sedo is good
Afternic combines the above
Google or Regfly perhaps is ok
Anyhow, you have a lot of options. Shop around. Try parking at a few places, see which does the best for you :)
-Allan

•••
DomainSponsor?

netPH said:
DomainSponsor is GREAT! They pay more than DH...

PM me if you want assistance for DS application :tu:

They say that you must have 100+ domains in your portfolio. Is this something I might get around?

•••
slaughterbeck said:
They say that you must have 100+ domains in your portfolio. Is this something I might get around?

When I applied at DS about three months ago, the form only had space to list five domains. I only had four at the time and was accepted. Did they change their application rules?

•••
Answer-I think.

dabb said:
When I applied at DS about three months ago, the form only had space to list five domains. I only had four at the time and was accepted. Did they change their application rules?

Well, I too applied about three months ago but only had four domains at the time. I listed all of them as they do only ask for 4-5 of your top domains and I was turned down. I thought this may have been a mistake so I applied again but again to no avail. I just applied again today and stated that I now own 37 domains, perhaps this will be enough. I truly would like to get my domians away from DomainHop. It really doesn't make much of a difference to me financially but I donnot like being involved with crooks an fter reading some of the responses on this board that's exactly what I now believe DH is.

•••
Sedo is the best. You should park your domains here :)

Best of Luck

•••
Fabulous IMO,Great place,Great people,Great parking.

•••
•••
I need to throw in another vote for Sedo and Fabulous as they both have reps here that respond to any issues as well as keep us posted :)
-Allan

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back