Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Where register dot fr

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dgaussin

VIP Member
Impact
8
I've just notived RegisterFly offer to register .fr for $15/year. A very good price. I'm looking for others registar having .fr registration. If you know another one, not french, thanks to share.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Thanks JoshHendo to use Google. But afnic is the the french Nic not a registar, and netnames is an expensive company. I knew them. Not exactly what I'm looking for.
 
0
•••
0
•••
i think that registerfly is the best for english speakers.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back