IT.COM

question Where on this forum would be the best place to ask suggestions for which domain to use?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I'm trying to decide between two domains I have. I wanted your opinion on which of the domains to use.

(I'm not sure if I can post the domains here. Don't want to break rule.) Please let me know where it is appropriate to lost my question.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm not a Moderator, but it seems a perfectly legitimate question to post here.

•••
just ask here. Worst case is they move it

•••
It's about choice (means discussion on which to choose).. I think you have selected right section as far as motive is discussion. The thing I know is you can't sell in this section or can not ask for value estimation (speaking especially about "Domain Name Discussion" section)..

•••
So I have two domain. Hypes.tv and VisFly.com

Trying to build a advertisement company. ( Yea might be a dumb move because this market is very saturated, but I want to start a project so I'm not bored when I at home ).

I just thought VisFly.com would be catchy and it has a combination of visual and fly.

Hypes.tv would be similar to Hype. So I thought it would be related to advertisement.

I am thinking it would be easier to do a logo for VisFly.

What do you guys think?

•••
if it was Hype.TV i would have liked it, but hypes doesnt sound right. i would lean towards visfly.

•••
Thanks a lot for the input.

•••
I agree with pranker. Besides visfly.com is a .com. Much better to develop a .com than a .tv

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back