Dynadot

.biz Where is the cheapest .biz domain?

NameSilo
Watch

RU

I'm out of domaining. ~RusselAccount Closed (Requested)
Impact
Hi,

I want to register a .biz domain. Can you please advise some cheaper place to register?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
One of my partners is dropping about 150+ .biz domains. Good ones too(if they were .com), but they never got any traffic, no offers, and never sold one. In fact, i bet they will be hard to give away!

It was a learning lesson for my partner, and a waste of good money that could have been .com's

None the less, here is a site you might like: www.domparison.com www.Namesilo.com or google 'compare domain prices'

Last edited:
•••
One of my partners is dropping about 150+ .biz domains. Good ones too(if they were .com), but they never got any traffic, no offers, and never sold one. In fact, i bet they will be hard to give away!

It was a learning lesson for my partner, and a waste of good money that could have been .com's

None the less, here is a site you might like: www.domparison.com www.Namesilo.com or google 'compare domain prices'
I want to use .biz for a online shop website.
But not sure which is better - oneword.org, oneword.biz or oneword.market
.com/.net/.info - taken

•••
.org is recognized more than .biz

However, people will always assume businesses own the .com. You will really have to spend a lot of time and extra money to promote that your business is NOT a .com. Your business will send some traffic to the .com, but you won't get any traffic from from their business, because people don't accidentally type in .biz Seams like effort could be better spent. (like counting your profits from your new successful .com choice)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back