IT.COM

Where host that allowed high resource

NameSilo
Watch

indowebber

Lookin for Soulmate!VIP Member
Impact
Hi Npers,

Like i have said in title of the thread, could some one tell me what host company that allowed high resources. In condition i just need shared host. Please some one help me by recomend some company here.
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It will be rare to find a host that allows high resource usage because of how it affects other customers.

If your sites are really high resource usage, you could look in to getting a fully managed cPanel VPS.

Often, if you approach a host and give them some information about your site, they will do their best to get your custom.. and hence do what they can to accommodate you. (Even if it means they organise a VPS for you.)

•••
You've got to consider that if you're using a shared host, you're taking what is most likely a single server and divvying it up between tens to hundreds of folks. It's difficult for anyone to use "high resources" in that type of scenario. As Joe said, if you need the processing/RAM power, you need to look at a VPS or dedicated.

•••
You will get for what you pay. You cannot expect high resources by paying a few $$ with a shared host.
If you really need more resources, you will need to look at VPS or semi dedicated hosts or even dedicated servers.

•••
all host providers restrict 15% of cpu usage as i observed in TOS

•••
I think you will not get a host with high resources in shared hosting plan . Because in shared hosting we have lot of restrictions. They may be give us high bandwidth and disk space but we can't use that fecility fully.
But in the case of a VPS you can use the maximum resources through fully managed control panel .

•••
Thanks before for all your question here.. Im appreciate and give best regards to all of you. But as i have said before. I just need a shared host.

@Joe
Thanks for kindly advice. This is available custome for shared host or just VPS only ?

Yes youll right. I get what i paid. But i hope someone help or recomend some place here. For shared and not VPS. Thanks before.

•••
umat_gila, most of webhosting companies offer both shared and VPS. As soon as your company grow you might will need to move to VPS. My suggestion try decent easy-to-move company

•••
I do not understand why don't you want go for VPS, but if you are on static an need huge space
Have a look at Dreamhost.com, Marblehost.com, bluehost.com.
But first of all make sure which limitations do they provide on their servers for shared accounts.
Best of luck.

•••
The necessary amount of Cpu allows to host resource-intensive sites, so ask about it your host or address the clients of the host you are planning to go with.
I second Marblehost.com, lots of positive reviews for them.

•••
I won't think it will be easy to find a shared host that gives you more resources. You need to think from the point of the host too. But there are some hosts who offers semi dedicated plans. That will be a shared host with more resources. There will be less number of accounts in the server and you will get much more resources.
But obviously, you will have to pay accordingly. A semi dedicated plan will also come around VPS price, but you don't have to manage the server.

•••
I would recommend a VPS if you wanted to use a high amount of resources without worrying about effecting other people. Most shared hosts won't be able to offer it as using a large amount of resource on a shared account will cause issues to other customers.

•••
You should consider vps or dedicated server for high resources. However if you only need shared hosting account, I suggest you check:
Hostmonster;ixwebhosting and bluehost.

•••
Mediatemple.com, mmhosting.com, but I guess high resources and shared environment are oxymorons.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back