Dynadot

question Where did you purchase your most recent domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DanBingham

Top Member
Impact
With so many marketplaces out there - where did you purchase your most recent domain?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wherever I purchased it lol

•••
May I ask you...

...why you want to know that?
...what you will do with this information?
...why is it important for you to know it?

Don't get me wrong, of course absolutely no problem that you ask - but your answers to my questions would be more interesting than my (not yet stated answer) where I purchased it.

Last edited:
•••
That's why I gave the answer I did

•••
•••
8 or 9 / 10 of my last purchases were Godaddy Closeouts.

•••
Last edited:
•••
May I ask you...

...why you want to know that?
...what you will do with this information?
...why is it important for you to know it?

Don't get me wrong, of course absolutely no problem that you ask - but your answers to my questions would be more interesting than my (not yet stated answer) where I purchased it.
...why you want to know that? COMPARE AND CURIOUS....!
...what you will do with this information? COPY IDEAS AND FOLLOW TRENDS....!
...why is it important for you to know it? STAY ON TOP OF THE GAME....!

•••
Wallmart, Aisle 8

upload_2017-4-1_23-2-21.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
Great place to buy something

•••
Maybe OP asked so he can know where to list his domains for sale.

•••
•••
•••
Namejet, possibly, but what I'm wondering is where NP bought the Easter bunny sitting up in the left-hand corner. I clicked on him and confetti came out and a video.

•••
On every promo registrar....

•••
in my home, sometimes in my office. :-P

•••
Dyna Darling..hehehehehehehehe...:xf.grin::xf.smile:

•••
...why you want to know that? COMPARE AND CURIOUS....!
...what you will do with this information? COPY IDEAS AND FOLLOW TRENDS....!
...why is it important for you to know it? STAY ON TOP OF THE GAME....!

Thanks for adding your answers but the point is that I am interested to know which answers the person which stated the question (OP) will give (if).
Because
he asked, not you and I want to get the answer from the same 'source' where the question comes from - because only then it's original (like the question).

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for adding your answers but the point is that I am interested to know which answers the person which stated the question (OP) will give (if).
Because
he asked, not you and I want to get the answer from the same 'source' where the question comes from - because only then it's original (like the question).
Don't think he will answer......

•••
Last edited:
•••
I think you guys took a simple question and hammered the OP for it unreasonably. Why does he have to explain anything beyond what he wrote? His question was a complete question that you can choose to answer or ignore. Why would anyone ask such a question? He wants to learn and put the information to good use. But it does not really matter why especially when he did not ask for spesifics like which domains or price etc...

•••
My full respect to the OP and his question.
He does not have to explain anything what he wrote (no one said this), but he can and I (and maybe others) would appreciate it becasue I (and maybe others) am (are) still interested in his answer - but of course it's completely ok if he don't reveal it.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back