Where could I find a broker? Rams.store

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

falconerx

Movers and shakers ask for a list. Need 360? VR ?Established Member
Impact
Hello, I enjoy creating domain names and have returned after a extended leave .
I began in 1998 doing this creating without
Word machines or numbers apps whatever just concepts for websites mainly, well the thing is I am good at captioning off of a requirement but have little time to do it all
Involving sales and auctions because I own
another business and go to school on a double major online -Business Admin/Cyber Security .
I am looking for a broker who I am willing to give a percentage to whatever the going rate is that is fair . Sign a contract and keep flowing the names I buy as I do . I would like to have some offers of this arrangement and
It must be from a seller with a good track record the more volume and years experience the better pm an offer if you want to be that seller .
Note I previously was a purchasing and sales manager that sold Memory chips to Mfg's of modules in Irvine Ca I have had accounts with nationwide Superstores like Comp USA Computer City and Fry's electronics so I am not a noob at marketing
And do SEO SEM work as well as website builds in my own arena I just can't find any time to allocate for what this does require.
I will have a business account on this page
By tomorrow

The names I have up for sale so far
On this site are NIW.io NNi.io Rams.store
Bileizhen.io which means Lightning Rod in Mandarin and
5150.ca which is awaiting moderation approval
To be displayed .
Note I will be taking Rams.store off because I
Feel it deserves to be in the premium 1k and over easily estibot 2k and considering Rams.com is at 1.8 mil the Team returning to LA this year and all the jersey and apparel stores as options it's not even a question
As to what it could fetch. LLLL.
Best Regards,

Rodney Blum

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back