NameSilo

strategy Where Can You Search For Available Domains In Bulk

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Reyginus

Established Member
Impact
ED has this feature that allows you to put the first name of the words you are looking for, the other words they contain (usually the middle), and the words they ends with. This provides many options to choose from and fast tracks search.

I'm wondering if there is any tool that provides the same option but rather than showing dropped available names, it shows available unregistered names. So you can put different cities (as first words in bulk) and then fill up the middle and last with services.

Is there any tool like that? Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
ED has this feature that allows you to put the first name of the words you are looking for, the other words they contain (usually the middle), and the words they ends with. This provides many options to choose from and fast tracks search.

I'm wondering if there is any tool that provides the same option but rather than showing dropped available names, it shows available unregistered names. So you can put different cities (as first words in bulk) and then fill up the middle and last with services.

Is there any tool like that? Thanks.

sorry ,I dont quite understand what do you mean:xf.frown:

•••
Download : Notepad++

Paste list of cities.

Ctrl+H

Find $

Replace with ( your term )

Ctrl+A. To copy all.

Paste in any bulk registry search.

( There's ways to do with excel also but I forget )

Last edited:
•••
Download : Notepad++

Paste list of cities.

Ctrl+H

Find $

Replace with ( your term )

Ctrl+A. To copy all.

Paste in any bulk registry search.

( There's ways to do with excel also but I forget )
Thanks. Though not quite clear but it will provide a roadmap.

•••
sorry ,I dont quite understand what do you mean:xf.frown:
He was probably referring to "ExpiredDomains .net" (as ED)
In short, it's a tool to find expiring, dropped and marketplace listed domains, the person operating it earns $ with affiliate links only currently, no ads in all directions for now

Otherwise, @Reyginus Could you try Namestudio? It's a tool Verisign developped sometime ago but didn't push to end users that much, mainly used by registrars using their API (I think I had requested them access and they accepted but I didn't use it in the end, I'll check that) - They describe it as an available domain generator, try the Brainstorming tab after typing a city
(Dynadot integrated it for example)

Last edited:
•••
He was probably referring to "ExpiredDomains .net" (as ED)
In short, it's a tool to find expiring, dropped and marketplace listed domains, the person operating it earns $ with affiliate links only currently, no ads in all directions for now

Otherwise, @Reyginus Could you try Namestudio? It's a tool Verisign developped sometime ago but didn't push to end users that much, mainly used by registrars using their API (I think I had requested them access and they accepted but I didn't use it in the end, I'll check that) - They describe it as an available domain generator, try the Brainstorming tab after typing a city
(Dynadot integrated it for example)

thanks ,thank you for your explanation:xf.smile:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back