NameSilo

Where can I get free hosting space

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
hey frnds i want free hostihng space... for long lasting wit ftp account... n msql db becoz i want to upload a fourm....if not free i also hav some np$... i can give tht... ny one... can full fill my request....thks in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ok ok friends..... cut this topic now... hehe.... from now onward no short cut to use... n i wont use also... okie thks for all d support......

•••
ok, I THINK i get what you are saying, but I could be wrong. Are you saying that from now on, you will stop using improper english as much as you can? I mean, I see that you are cutting down a bit... (ahem)... but I still didn't QUITE get that...

Look. All I am trying to do is make you understand that most people don't do this at Namepros. I see you are new (in post count, not join date), and I respect that. I am just pointing you in the right direction. I am not trying to get on your back, and I want you, as well as other people, to know that.

•••
okie bro....thanks for helping... i didnt knew about this.. okie now no short cut in np..hehe

•••
www.inethoster.net, i used to use them. Only 1 forum post is required, and thats the request. They got back to me within 24hrs , and my site was never down. Also they include cpanel, which as we all know is probably the best hosting panel on the net.

•••
hawkridge thanks for the link but... it gives only 1gb bandwith.. i want more... anyway thanks for the help

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back