Dynadot

Where can I get free hosting space

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
hey frnds i want free hostihng space... for long lasting wit ftp account... n msql db becoz i want to upload a fourm....if not free i also hav some np$... i can give tht... ny one... can full fill my request....thks in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
there are lot of members here who offers free hosting..just browse yourself to web hosting offers and request..

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
There are many host offering free hosting and in return they will only ask you to place their banner on your site. The best place to search free hosting is Webhosting request forum.

•••
But are thet secruable. if suddenely they delete your all database? then what happened?

•••
this is where I start on looking for a free hosting. :)

http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/

•••
•••
i wont securable.... many i hav tried but suddenly thy delete n database are lost.. so i wont some reliable.... n thks all of u for support

•••
Truse me http://dotnamehost.com is not like that. We will not delete anything unless it is illegal or something.

•••
husanet said:
i wont securable.... many i hav tried but suddenly thy delete n database are lost.. so i wont some reliable.... n thks all of u for support

we all hte it wen ppl tlk lke this. DO YOU KNOW HOW TO SPELL? this is a respectable forum, please take the time to write out things. the only things acceptable are lol, omg, etc. If you are incapable of doing this small thing.... you don't want to know what I would say.

And, now LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!!! I just got 1000 posts, and now it's 1001.... :(

•••
aznchong91 said:
husanet said:

we all hte it wen ppl tlk lke this. DO YOU KNOW HOW TO SPELL? this is a respectable forum, please take the time to write out things. the only things acceptable are lol, omg, etc. If you are incapable of doing this small thing.... you don't want to know what I would say.

And, now LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!!! I just got 1000 posts, and now it's 1001.... :(
Well I wouldn't be that harsh.

If husanet does speak english fluently, and can write it fluently, then I suggest he does so on NamePros. But if not, at least he/she is trying...

•••
To get a new name at Godaddy,and u will have chance to get a 5g space.

•••
•••
husanet said:
hey frnds i want free hostihng space... for long lasting wit ftp account... n msql db becoz i want to upload a fourm....if not free i also hav some np$... i can give tht... ny one... can full fill my request....thks in advance
Please use full words, reading your post is an assault on my eyes.

•••
Try e10host.com or ahplace.com

•••
BillyConnite said:
Well I wouldn't be that harsh.

If husanet does speak english fluently, and can write it fluently, then I suggest he does so on NamePros. But if not, at least he/she is trying...

yea, I know, but he/she seems to have quite an extensive knowledge on writing short....

•••
ohh aznchong91 didnt u understand wht i said... insted of giving me space ur finding spell n grammer error.. hahah... get me d place nice n reliable.. thks

•••
can I just ask you a question? are you capable of writing english fluently? I mean, seriously, I'm not trying to be picky or anything, but it is tiring having to read that sort of writing. Do you see anybody else doing that? If everyone in this forum did that, what kind of a place would this be? I know, I'm being a bit harsh on you, but at least you could try.

EDIT:: o yea, and it's not just me. see david.amherst's post above. (#17)

•••
okie buddy cut it out... no more arguments... y v debating on english... nyway i got d space... thks u all for ur support...

•••
aznchong91 said:
can I just ask you a question? are you capable of writing english fluently? I mean, seriously, I'm not trying to be picky or anything, but it is tiring having to read that sort of writing. Do you see anybody else doing that? If everyone in this forum did that, what kind of a place would this be? I know, I'm being a bit harsh on you, but at least you could try.

EDIT:: o yea, and it's not just me. see david.amherst's post above. (#17)

It's also in the NP rules:

NamePros RULES said:
We strive to maintain a professional atmosphere on our forum. Please do try to post in a manner that people can read and understand. Usage of pager-talk (text message style, ie: u and ur ) or "leet" talk is discouraged.

•••
also, if you dont like the post, better not to respond on the thread..

•••
bentong said:
also, if you dont like the post, better not to respond on the thread..
Good advice,

Also though, if you think it's deserving of a bad reputation point, then go right ahead, that's what it's there for. Not sure if it's appropriate in this situation though.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back