IT.COM

opinion Where are my Gamers at? - Let's unite - No domain talk just gaming leave your gripes behind...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

CarlSchneider

Impact
Lets start a gaming sub community here on NP - I know you guys are out there lets link up...
I am for casual / or literally 50 dollar entry fee tournaments - I just want to find you guys.
I play -(All XBL) Overwatch / Halo MCC / Halo 5 / Rocketleague - and i have many more - those are just the game I have currently frequent.
I know for a fact that I can credit my start to domaining to my playing video games 12 years ago. Again i know your out there and lets link up. Lets strengthen the bonds out here ppl !!!!! (PS!!! NO DOMAIN TALK WHILE WE GAME) It will def strengthen our relationship on the forums if we are all friendly . But when domain talk gets out .. you know it can always lead to somthing - this is intended to just be a way to connect with some likeminded ppl. Dont think that this post is even related to The games I play or a plan I am trying to run.

If you play videogames be it any system or any genre - Post your call tags here , and what you play and what now - i think we might finally find those hidden teammates that have always been
missing.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I also only play PC games. I stopped gaming in 2012 :( Got busy with work

Some of my favorite games:

Halflife (1, 2, Episode 1, Episode 2)
Halo
Alan Wake
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Limbo
Braid
Trine 1, 2
GTA series
Portal 1, 2
Call of Duty Series
Bioshock 2
Crysis 1, 2
Deadspace 2
Metro

•••
I'm a PC gamer #pcmasterrace ;)
I don't play multiplayer.

My favorites:

Half-life 1-2
Borderlands
Baldur's Gate 1-2
Icewind Dale
The Settlers 3
Civilization 2
Fallout 1, 3
Valkyria Chronicles
Limbo (recently completed it, my first game with a controller - new toy)

•••
Gamer nerd here! I have so many consoles; Nintendo, Wii, Xbox, handhelds, PC games. We game freaks in our house. :D

•••
Played thousands of games, mostly on PC.. i wake up at midnight and start gaming on android.. don't get time to send emails to end-users because of games.. sometimes I want to stop gaming so that I can earn more money but I can't stop.. currently spending most time on PUBG. Favorite game Max Payne 2 and GTA SA. The games I won't be able to play in this life I will hopefully play in paradise. :)

•••
Bought a gaming laptop a few months ago. Just finished Final Fantasy XII today on it! First time gaming on PC

•••
Just found this today on namebio:
fortnite.com 71,500 USD 2013-07-10 GoDaddy

•••
Interesting... I too started domaining because of video games. I made a mod for a popular game many years ago and decided to build a site for it and needed a domain and the rest was history.

I only play PC games and most of them were made 2010 or earlier... old school here.

•••
Not much into gaming but I watch gaming related youtube channels and twitch A LOT lately because it has been a boring period, find it really entertaining.
Games I played:
Need for Speed (underground 2, hot pursuit, world which has closed unfortunately)
MK10
League of Legends
and few others minigames which don't deserve mentioning.

•••
Here is my game list which covers 90% + of my game time overall: Halo PC, Killing Floor, UT99, Rainbow Six series (only up to Raven Shield+ Athena Sword), Ghost Recon up to GRAW2 and the only non-FPS: Defense Grid.

•••
I have played DotA2 and I love playing 8 ball pool on my Android phone.

•••
Favorites (Not In Order):

Call of Duty
Madden
Mortal Kombat
GTA
Legend of Zelda
Battlefield
Elder Scrolls
Crysis
Borderlands
Halo
Fallout
Rocket League
Arma
Fortnite/PUBG

Been gaming since the OG Xbox. :xf.wink:

•••
•••
I completed first Max Payne today. Never had a chance to play it before.

•••
01fbk in Fortnite
fbk in World of Tanks on NA server.

•••
I think one of my first websites was for a rainbow six clan around 98
I've always like shoot em up
Counter strike, soldier of fortune 2, cod, playing ghost recon wildlands lately

•••
Steam Sale starts in about 4 hours.

•••
•••
Does fortnite.com belong to epic games ? Cannot see anything related to this from the whois.
Check it here: https://who.is/whois/fortnite.com
Wikipedia says developed by epic games and people can fly, published by epic games. Never tried it or pubg yet, there's a lot of followers though.

•••
I played pubg a couple of times on my Android phone, and I play Fortnite all the time on the pc, but except from downloading the game, never visited their website. I made 1-2 purchases in-game directly using paypal.

•••
I played pubg a couple of times on my Android phone, and I play Fortnite all the time on the pc, but except from downloading the game, never visited their website. I made 1-2 purchases in-game directly using paypal.

i play pubg on android a lot.. it's the best mobile game ever!

•••
I play clash of clans on android, and it's the best mobile game ever.

•••
i'm playing Marvel Puzzle Quest...

it's match 3 puzzle with touch of RPG and strategy....make this game different than the other

•••
Dota2 fan here......
Used to play 12 hours daily....
But then realised that other things exist called life :D.
Out of action for bout a year now.
( PS: I play support :D)

•••
So, E3 is right now.
Anyone excited for anything? I'm sorta excited for Cyberpunk 2077.
I don't like multiplayer, so not so much excited for Fallout 76. I loved other Fallout games.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back