Watch

Jv1999

Hopeless Fighter: Desolate Knight of Exo TowersTop Member
Impact
Omg. I hate my life:

upload_2017-10-17_16-21-38.png

upload_2017-10-17_16-20-18.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Offer to sell them the website without the name. :)

•••
We all have our favorites...mine is Epik. No games, codes or clubs...just low pricing (8.10 for a dot com if you a pre-fund...8.49 if not and privacy included free if you choose to use it).

Not trying to hijack the thread but where's it mentioned that they offer .coms for $8.10 on pre-fund ? Is it something that is activated per account basis ?

•••
Not trying to hijack the thread but where's it mentioned that they offer .coms for $8.10 on pre-fund ? Is it something that is activated per account basis ?
But you know nsmesilo offers almost the same price without prefunding.

•••

Yes...simply contact customer support...don't want to re-direct thread so I will send you a pm.

•••
•••
was there a buyer? did you make the sale?

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
Did you use tracking? Did you quote a price or just connect to let them know it was on the table? Have patience : fingers crossed for you :

PS self-report your first post and request a mod kindly remove the buyers info, everyone who commented already was helpful and you can choose to PM if someone really needs to know later

•••
•••
@frank-germany Please address the fellow domainers by their handle name and be respectful to them rather than calling them by a country name. Be friendly dude...in the end we are all humans.. how about that?

@888domainsale

I didn't adress any fellow domainer at all

I love india
and indians

but as a matter of fact
there is spam and fraud from india (nigeria)
( ask the "fellow domainers" who are called daily )

I just posted my opinion about that offer the OP recieved
due to the fact that it reminds me of the indian (african) way to speak english
I came to the conclusion
that it may eventually be a scam
from india ( nigeria )

namaste

Last edited:
•••
Name lets you transfer out expired domains.

Saves money and you won't be bothered with crap about new gTLDs. :)

•••
Did you use tracking? Did you quote a price or just connect to let them know it was on the table? Have patience : fingers crossed for you :

PS self-report your first post and request a mod kindly remove the buyers info, everyone who commented already was helpful and you can choose to PM if someone really needs to know later
I can't remove the pics because I can't edit :( and after reporting, the admins said that they can't edit either unless there's a rule violation. ugh.

•••
•••
I wish I could delete this thread with everyone's personal info everywhere, but I can't.

Well, I'll post in the sales thread after everything is completely over but to make a long story short:

Update: Frank-Germany Was Wrong

•••
Guta's ceo-George shared a story with me before : in 1995, a domain name investor Michelle from USA spent $0 registered whiskey . com and he sold it for $3,100,000 in 2014 ,is that amazing?
So good domain names worth investing.
If you interested in domain investment , you can register a few domain names that you like and keep it.
And do not forget to renew this time.
By the way, new top-level domain is very popular now ,such as .top and renewal is $3.69.
Why not take it into consideration?

•••
Guta's ceo-George shared a story with me before : in 1995, a domain name investor Michelle from USA spent $0 registered whiskey . com and he sold it for $3,100,000 in 2014 ,is that amazing?
So good domain names worth investing.
If you interested in domain investment , you can register a few domain names that you like and keep it.
And do not forget to renew this time.
By the way, new top-level domain is very popular now ,such as .top and renewal is $3.69.
Why not take it into consideration?
Lol, I can't believe you really posted this ad XD.

Okay sure I will reggae some top ^_^

•••
@Jv1999 - be aware that the amazing domain investment return was for a domain registered in 1995 and sold in 2014, so you will have to renew your new dot TOPs for 19 years to achieve that easy wealth : grin :

The non-spam portion "And do not forget to renew this time." this domain you were dropping on purpose, correct?

Looking forward to the happy conclusion when your deal is complete.

•••
@Jv1999 - be aware that the amazing domain investment return was for a domain registered in 1995 and sold in 2014, so you will have to renew your new dot TOPs for 19 years to achieve that easy wealth : grin :

The non-spam portion "And do not forget to renew this time." this domain you were dropping on purpose, correct?

Looking forward to the happy conclusion when your deal is complete.
Lol XD. I can't make plans for 20 years from now. I, not even sure what I'm eating for breakfast XD

•••
I don't even know what I'm doing in 30 seconds haha. Link the sales post here so I can see it when it's ready :cigar:

•••
I hate it when the new buyer spams day after day also a domainer to try sell you a name you dropped.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back