domains When writing about domain name values stick to what you know

NameSilo
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
One of the most common pieces of advice giving to writers is to write what you know. I often find when those not familiar with domain names or the business of domain names right about them, they miss the mark. Searching for something else on Google I came across an article from the Washington Post. […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Indeed. that is a problem. But why are you positing about this here. We aren't authors, we are domainers.

•••
Indeed. that is a problem. But why are you positing about this here. We aren't authors, we are domainers.

Because the article pertains to domaining and someone outside the business who did not.

•••
Registered JournoHack yesterday.

•••
As the post refers to claims made by the media

I bought the gtld

Media. Claims

For £20

The majority if not all actual land was purchased centuries ago

The internet was invented or created in our lifetime and as such all internet land eg domain names has been available to buy by anyone that wants to buy it

It is not the problem of domain name investors to justify why they buy digital land on the internet to people that do not understand or cannot see that land on the internet even exists and or is for sale and for as cheap as it is to buy

•••
an article from the Washington Post

Right there (see above quote) I knew it would be a whole lot of words that would ultimately mean nothing.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back